Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen the peg holes since the day I bought mine either. but I just got mine, Late to the party. Thanks to those who took the time to reply. No thanks o the fella who decided to make fun of my question and confession of having slight ocd. :lecture

I think it's magnificent. I had heard of issues regarding leaning of some sort, and mine doesn't have any. Until recently I had been content to simply keep my museum statues. However, the DC Museum Batman statue I had....the pleather cape had rotted, cracked and peeled. It was shedding all over the place. Which led to my getting the Sideshow Batman, and then Superman....and soon Wonder Woman,lol.

I do still really like the museum WW statue, but she doesnt scale with the Sideshow Bats and Supes so I am getting the SS one.

I like to keep my pieces in exquisite condition. So, no exposure to food smells, direct sunlight, etc. Certainly don't want them to get damaged. Thus my query about paint transference on Supes. On the Monster pfs, there are no painted parts sliding against other painted parts except for the Mummy. Which can be avoided with cloth behind the contact points. I am not as wealthy as some on these forums, so I get a tad paranoid about maintaining the condition. Can't help it.

I think this is probably the finest Superman representation there is to have. I don't think I will ever use the heat vision eyes effect however. Knwoing my luck, I would lose the "noodle" effect parts and then the OCD would really kick in,lol.

Dat lean :horror
16473801_10212286074216469_2105446194180646477_n.jpg

I've got a couple old Bowen statues that have been on a shelf in my garage for years and they aren't leaning. Makes me wonder about the quality of this piece.

How do you know? Maybe they aren't in great shape either "structurally"

Last edited:
He's implying that it depends on the environment you display them in. No air conditioning or proper ventilation or high humidity. It prob not kind to anything let alone statues.

Back