Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this has likely been answered, but I've been bouncing around this group and can't seem to find it; from whom can I get the custom cape (specifically with the yellow S shield)?

Mine has been doing good. No leaning issues. I think it depends on the climate of the room he is in. I know the felt pads on base go bad after time. Replace them with small rubber pads.

^It MAY cause leaning issues.

raw

The cape of Bat and Superman, which is heavier?

Batman's cape is heavier than Superman's cape. Superman's cape is more whooshy to the right so the weight of it really pulls hard hence some leaning issues. Personally I don't have any, but replaced my felt pads with nice rubber 3M ones.

Anybody recieve the second batch from SS yet?

Not me. Hopefully soon. I had the Exclusive pre-ordered last year but had to cancel it due to some financial difficulties. Thankfully this year I had a lot of Reward Points that I put to good use and am waiting for my piece currently.

So does anyone know for sure if that color change is happening? Has anyone spoken to them? I'll probably cancel before my next payment if this the color they are going with. Would they refund the deposit since the original picture had the red cape and boots?

Batman's cape is heavier than Superman's cape. Superman's cape is more whooshy to the right so the weight of it really pulls hard hence some leaning issues. Personally I don't have any, but replaced my felt pads with nice rubber 3M ones.

Do you have a link to those rubber 3m pads by chance?

I just picked up two custom fabric capes from Dan (aka DynamicMenace) for my Superman and Batman PF's.

First, I have to congratulate Dan on amazing craftsmanship. The Batman cape is super heavy leather, and the engineering that goes into creating the insert along with the long heavy cape is incredible. The Superman cape is very well done, and drapes naturally. Both of these capes offer alternative display options, and cut down on the footprint of the sculpted capes -- which is why I picked them up. Not because of any leaning concerns.

Here's a quick video unboxing and first impressions. For those who might be considering these, I think they're well worth it.

Back