Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This must be the new head SSC is doing.

IMG_4407.JPG

Where did you hear they were doing a new head??? That is a custom EX head I believe

oh my. that looks freaking amazing!

Who did that repaint? and how much did it cost?

This piece has the potential to be an excellent grail. It will now be a piece in my collection for a long time.

IMG_4435.JPG

This piece has the potential to be an excellent grail. It will now be a piece in my collection for a long time.

IMG_4435.JPG

To be honest I have seen a lot of fine 1/4 scale customs out there, but none are a match for this ... At least nine that have been put into production. I won't lie though I love the look that custom gives to this piece.

I think it looks mighty good. I know light up features are prone to breakage but man would light up eyes look epic on this or what?

Couple of more I took tonight. I'm still amazed at how good the skin tone turned out.

IMG_4542.JPG

IMG_4545.JPG

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4540.JPG

The repaint is kick ass!

The only thing I'd change slightly ...oh so slightly ...is to reduce the shine. At certain angles Supes looks like he's sweating. But by no means does it take away from it.

Couple of more I took tonight. I'm still amazed at how good the skin tone turned out.

Damn that looks good. I tried to get James to repaint my Superman head like that months back but whenever I asked what his paypal address and where to ship it to he never got back to me :( Totally bums me seeing how great yours turned out.

Damn that looks good. I tried to get James to repaint my Superman head like that months back but whenever I asked what his paypal address and where to ship it to he never got back to me :( Totally bums me seeing how great yours turned out.

If you know James he is very high in demand and have lots of projects in different areas. I think I got lucky on timing or else I'm in the same boat. I waited 2 months for this but I know it's worth the wait because he is one of the best.

If you know James he is very high in demand and have lots of projects in different areas. I think I got lucky on timing or else I'm in the same boat. I waited 2 months for this but I know it's worth the wait because he is one of the best.

Yeah definitely, love all of his work.

Back