Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is the custom one.

That is a custom done using an EX to convert it as an OOAK. Now there another guy recasting the EX to add light up to it, and one custom done that is based off Jim Lee.

$_1.JPG

I still hope to finish what I am working on though that is on the back burner for a bit

I just picked up two custom fabric capes from Dan (aka DynamicMenace) for my Superman and Batman PF's.

First, I have to congratulate Dan on amazing craftsmanship. The Batman cape is super heavy leather, and the engineering that goes into creating the insert along with the long heavy cape is incredible. The Superman cape is very well done, and drapes naturally. Both of these capes offer alternative display options, and cut down on the footprint of the sculpted capes -- which is why I picked them up. Not because of any leaning concerns.

Here's a quick video unboxing and first impressions. For those who might be considering these, I think they're well worth it.

Nice!

Has anyone tried to put a larger 'S' logo on Superman chest yet?

The one SS did is so small.

Here's a quick video unboxing and first impressions. For those who might be considering these, I think they're well worth it.

Very awesome review. I really like that Batman cape. If I had the Bats PF I'd definitely buy one.

Looks like he's added a whole for the superman capes. Mine was just one solid piece of fabric. Not that's an issue at all but still a cool idea.

Very awesome review. I really like that Batman cape. If I had the Bats PF I'd definitely buy one.

Looks like he's added a whole for the superman capes. Mine was just one solid piece of fabric. Not that's an issue at all but still a cool idea.

Thanks for the comment. The Batman cape is super-heavy, and great quality!

How much are those capes?

If you're interested, please reach out to Dan (Dynamic Menace on this forum). I cannot recall the exact prices of mine, but together they were about $275. The Batman cape made up the bulk of that cost, with the Superman cape being in the neighbourhood of $60 or so.

Back