Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good vid, Bruce. Totally honest and no bias...even toward your own figs. It was good to see that you weren't at all narrow minded as some other collectors are who own Batman when you didn't call him out for PF of the year (unless you forgot to).

I completely agree with your #1 pick. Supes no doubt takes that honor for me and should take it for everyone else. The statue is legendary. The pose is legendary. And best of all, he looked and came out of that box the way he was supposed to. I also agree with Hellboy as an extremely close 2nd. Red Skull rounds out 3rd place. Great minds think alike.

Good vid, Bruce. Totally honest and no bias...even toward your own figs. It was good to see that you weren't at all narrow minded as some other collectors are who own Batman when you didn't call him out for PF of the year (unless you forgot to).

I completely agree with your #1 pick. Supes no doubt takes that honor for me and should take it for everyone else. The statue is legendary. The pose is legendary. And best of all, he looked and came out of that box the way he was supposed to. I also agree with Hellboy as an extremely close 2nd. Red Skull rounds out 3rd place. Great minds think alike.
Yes, because your opinion on the matter should sway everyone else

I must have missed the part where he asked for that.
Must have, I bolded the sections for you that way you can see them better.

Great bid Bruce love my Superman, he's essentially mint and he came like that. Definitely up there for FotY

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Enjoyed the vid Bruce, and I agree with you. Absolutley perfect execution. Love everything about Supes. I got quite a few pieces this year, several of which I enjoy alot, but Supes is the king of the hill for me.

2015 is going to be a dogfight though. Many interesting pieces coming out this year!

Back