Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, is this S considered off-center or is it like this on everyone else's?

6506b2c03119f2ff6eea0c4870033a36.jpg

DW, do you have the exposed collarbone area sitting on top of the fabric when you put on the headsculpt? I can't tell from the pic, but top of the fabric is supposed to go over it. That might even out the crest area.

Yeah, it's on top. I tried shifting the fabric over so that it is centered and then resting the head on top to hold it in place but it just shifts back so it's slightly more on the left. Not sure if anyone has the same thing or if it's supposed to be like that.

Yeah, it's on top. I tried shifting the fabric over so that it is centered and then resting the head on top to hold it in place but it just shifts back so it's slightly more on the left. Not sure if anyone has the same thing or if it's supposed to be like that.
Don't worry bro, mine was like that too so some futzing helped. The problem is that the suit doesn't allow you to futz with it as much as Batman's does. So just be careful and you should be good brother :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Jedi :duff. Yeah, I don't want to pull the suit out from the armpits since I know that was a Batman issue but mine's are still tucked pretty well. Anyways, I think I got it to look a little better. Here's a better pic with more light. Thanks guys!

eb137129b020a63dae06f0e09933a2ed.jpg

Thanks Jedi :duff. Yeah, I don't want to pull the suit out from the armpits since I know that was a Batman issue but mine's are still tucked pretty well. Anyways, I think I got it to look a little better. Here's a better pic with more light. Thanks guys!

eb137129b020a63dae06f0e09933a2ed.jpg
Yeah looks fine now man. See that's all ya needed :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think this custom light up head had already been talked about but here are some recent pics sent to me by the artist who is making them. Personally, although not a necessity, I really like how this head adds a little more the overall display and as many have said already, should've been something that Sideshow could've done themselves instead of those plastic inserts :dunno

Managed to place my order last weekend so looking forward to adding this portrait to the PF...I'm also currently in the process of building a new dioramic base for the PF also and trying to bring the fortress of solitude theme to life a bit more so i'll update as I go along :)

Here are the latest pics of the new portrait :)

c24ebfba639a2ad5dc22126a074b3b09.jpg

99823ab310a699fbb66d36c4c13c5f0e.jpg

41957661c748e3f77bb7ff4cdcea4f50.jpg

be87a7b5d67d7f5203379940b21e6ee7.jpg

Maybe sideshow could do like add on pieces like this to existing figures, not sure if it would conflict with the licenses But it could be cool.

$245 + shipping is a blatant rip off, but then again I guess he had to pay for his R&D one way or another and the electronics. A custom 1/4 scale head should be no more than $75 in my opinion and this should cost at most $125 shipped with the extra engineering.

... Oh who am I kidding I'm getting one bah.

Hey guys, the light up head is available via the facebook collector groups. If your not joined up to facebook then I suggest doing so for specifically these collector groups if anything. I don't tend to use facebook other than for this reason. Benefits of doing so are hearing about the latest news regarding customs statues, accessories, etc...plus you also get to put your order in before things sell out, which is often the case with cool custom ideas.

If you need more info as to what groups then feel free to send me a PM and i'll guide you to the right place...however, to save time, some of you might be interested to know the price for this light up portrait because its not cheap! :horror For an unpainted portrait will cost apprx $200 + shipping and for fully painted it will be $245 + shipping

$245 + shipping is a blatant rip off, but then again I guess he had to pay for his R&D one way or another and the electronics. A custom 1/4 scale head should be no more than $75 in my opinion and this should cost at most $125 shipped with the extra engineering.

... Oh who am I kidding I'm getting one bah.
Just the EX heads were selling on eBay for $200 so not sure how much of a rip off that is, it seems like a decent deal IMO.

I love the way the eyes look lit up. However, it doesn't look nearly as good to me when the light up feature isn't on. Since I wouldn't be able to keep the eyes lit up all the time, this custom head sculpt isn't for me. Congrats to any of you that are picking it up though.

Back