Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the decal shield is keeping Cap from being FotY. I got him to display with the kite and it just looks out of place on an otherwise amazing piece. Ended up deciding to sell him as a result, but still have Bats and Sups. I had Hellboy EX on order, but some others came up and had to cancel him, but he does look just as good as the DC ones.

RE version? How much did you get?

Gladiator Hulk, Batman, and Superman are all fantastic IMHO. I would have to say that I think if GHulk had been a classic version more would consider him

Gladiator Hulk, Batman, and Superman are all fantastic IMHO. I would have to say that I think if GHulk had been a classic version more would consider him

I agree with you on G Hulk. That's an amazing looking piece as well. I passed on it only because I'm still waiting on a modern green Hulk PF and I'm rapidly running out of room in my display area.

I am posting this for a friend. His inital superman body was damaged, so he received a replacement. unfortunately the new one doesn't fit on the base. any suggestions on how to fix it? 10860513_10204537289564974_441262684_o.jpg

I am posting this for a friend. His inital superman body was damaged, so he received a replacement. unfortunately the new one doesn't fit on the base. any suggestions on how to fix it?View attachment 153554
Don't know if this will help, but I had an issue getting mine in the base. I rubbed a small bit of Vaseline on the foot peg and it worked great. On others, an alcohol pad has done the trick as well.

Worse case, you might have to use a dremel to either shave the peg down or widen the hole on the base. Best to contact SS again before doing anything extreme though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about the box comparison on the batman pf and superman pf. similar or big difference? TIA

Back