Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was one of those whose initial Superman EX was defective (fabric was messed up under the crest sign) and had to return during the month of August. I got on the WL for the Ex again on 8/19, received an email on 9/30 stating there is no more stock available for the EX. Well, to my surprise, my WL got converted on 10/17!

Just received the statue and there's no problems with it :yess:

I was one of those whose initial Superman EX was defective (fabric was messed up under the crest sign) and had to return during the month of August. I got on the WL for the Ex again on 8/19, received an email on 9/30 stating there is no more stock available for the EX. Well, to my surprise, my WL got converted on 10/17!

Congrats! That's certainly a unique way to get a replacement. Glad it worked out for you.

Congrats on your victorious aquistion

It's interesting to know this one has just become the only one 100% polystone Superman available since MoS and Reeve had been corrupted with plastic. So I recommend hold on tie on this one and don't sell it even if the aftermarket price goes up.

Does anyone have an in hand photo of the Batman PF side by side next to the Superman PF by chance?

Superman PF EX with bust and batman (640x427).jpg

I saw him in a local store yesterday, not the EX, and it just looked great. And I have the Batman on pre-order so it was tempting to get the two together and waitlist the EX. Are you getting the Trinity?

Yeah, I can't wait to get Wonder Woman. I'm going to display them together until more DC PFs get released--then I'm separating them by Batman/Superman characters. The only issue I'm going to have is space. These are big PFs and Bestas don't cut it.

Yeah, I can't wait to get Wonder Woman. I'm going to display them together until more DC PFs get released--then I'm separating them by Batman/Superman characters. The only issue I'm going to have is space. These are big PFs and Bestas don't cut it.

Totally. I need to find a way to sell some of my 1/6 without losing out too much to get space and $$ for PFs. :duff:

Back