Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Do you have a picture of them together? I apologize if it was posted already, I must've missed it. If so, could you redirect me to which page it is on?

I wish i could but i am terrible with computers and can't figure out how to post pics. I was trying last night.

Any chance of the EX waitlist converting at this point? I don't mind the RE, but if the EX doesn't convert, then hopefully SSC will offer a coupon like they did Batman?

Mine converted super late, July 30th was my reservation date. I don't know if anyone else here is later.

I'm positive I'm one of the last ones (maybe the last?), but I finally got my day one pre-ordered Ex!

It's fantastic looking as far as I can see, but I have no idea what the common flaws are that I should be looking out for. I did notice a tiny red scratch where the cape rotates around his neck, but that's about it

I'm positive I'm one of the last ones (maybe the last?), but I finally got my day one pre-ordered Ex!

It's fantastic looking as far as I can see, but I have no idea what the common flaws are that I should be looking out for. I did notice a tiny red scratch where the cape rotates around his neck, but that's about it
It happens when the cape rubs on the polystone when you're putting it on, a little bit of alcohol and gentle use of a q-tip should get rid of it.

Honestly guys I'm starting to lose my interest in mine. That cloth is getting a little annoying for me and I can't stop looking at that cocked wrist he has...errr. Other recent acquisitions have been ARH Ares, XM Captain America, SS Batman Modern Bust...he just seems a little boring now.

Honestly guys I'm starting to lose my interest in mine. That cloth is getting a little annoying for me and I can't stop looking at that cocked wrist he has...errr. Other recent acquisitions have been ARH Ares, XM Captain America, SS Batman Modern Bust...he just seems a little boring now.

Full sculpt is the way to go =)

Hey guys, a sneak peak at the new Superman PF custom Jim Lee headsculpt which is currently still in the WIP process as the skin texture still needs smoothing :) I believe this sculpt is being done by the same artist (Thiago) who created the Jim Lee custom head for the Batman PF :) More news to follow shortly....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414663857.771157.jpg

And Thiagos previous Jim Lee Batman Portrait (painted by Dark_Spidey aka Kevin)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414663986.187231.jpg

Back