Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm Me too. Off to go check my regular

I just read this and realized I have not checked the eyes on my regular head, hope nothing is wrong. I have the EXC head on display and the good thing about the noodle eyes is that you won't have this pupil issue :)

Should always check your statues, especially from sideshow!

I would never buy unopened SS statues on eBay.

Should always check your statues, especially from sideshow!

I would never buy unopened SS statues on eBay.

I just did a quick check on the regular head to see if there's any sloppy paints and chips but was never really zoomed in on the pupil since all the while my plan is to display with the exclusive head. I guess I was too excited to received it from SS after months of waiting that I overlooked it.

Most of those who received their copies do not have any complain on the eyes so that I think this is just an isolated case ( i hope ).

This is my first replacement from SS, it was really easy to sort out. Send email with pics, and wait for reply. Then they just send out replacement with no extra charge.

I got a replacement head way back in April for the same thing, cross eyes. It wasn't even me that caught it, it was the wife

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I just unpacked this guy and wow. It is a true masterpiece. Unbelievable in everyway. The sculpt and material are top notch and the way they did the emblem is fantastic. Having it next to my Batman PF is something special. Also got lucky with my reg head not suffering from any cross eyes.

The only issue I kind of have is the difficulty in which the cape goes on and the fact that you can't change a head with out doing it. Probably means I'll rarely change the head. I currently have the ex with just the red eye no spegetti eyes for me.

So, did everyone waiting on the EX Supes PF get it? Hopefully that fiasco is all over with and everyone is enjoying this phenomenal PF.

So, did everyone waiting on the EX Supes PF get it? Hopefully that fiasco is all over with and everyone is enjoying this phenomenal PF.

I think Josh-A-Thon and Arcticbeast were the last ones waiting for the EX, at least on this board. Arctic just got his yesterday. Josh should've had his by now. But still no word or pics.

Congrats Josh! I know you've been waiting since the day he went up for PO.

Thanks, I took a few quick shots. I'm displaying him with the EX Head for now. I dig it.

Superman1 SM.jpg
Superman 2 SM.jpg
Superman 3 SM.jpg
Superman 4 SM.jpg
Superman 5 SM.jpg

Back