Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I went AWOL between Jan to May, but I caught a glimpse in March of the whole Supes situation and damn....I felt bad, you could imagine my surprise for my conversion :lol

Yeah I hear you, I'll just keep trying my luck.

Well I'm gonna post on the bay just to see my curiosity hopefully (not) get satiated, and maybe open the big boy in blue.
Yeah posting on the Bay is good but wait a bit, then you'll get better bites.
Yeah a lot of ppl canceled because of the wait. I was one of the lucky ones to get the first batch along with Ink, Chin and a few others. Got ours back in the first week of April

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah posting on the Bay is good but wait a bit, then you'll get better bites.
Yeah a lot of ppl canceled because of the wait. I was one of the lucky ones to get the first batch along with Ink, Chin and a few others. Got ours back in the first week of April

Damn that's crazy.

I doubt I'll sell him to be honest, I just am interested to know how much he is worth to people and what options I have.

Well I didn't do the bay. I know people already said it; but, **** me, if I don't say this is one badass ****ing statue. He is epic! I have the regular head for the moment cause my niece freaked out that he didn't have eyeballs, but he is stunning. He just locked me in for getting Bats!

I shall post pics soon. And if anyone has issues with the cape, I suggest getting practice with scarlet witch comiquette :lol

Well I didn't do the bay. I know people already said it; but, **** me, if I don't say this is one badass ****ing statue. He is epic! I have the regular head for the moment cause my niece freaked out that he didn't have eyeballs, but he is stunning. He just locked me in for getting Bats!

I shall post pics soon. And if anyone has issues with the cape, I suggest getting practice with scarlet witch comiquette :lol
Totes agree. He's just amazing. Bruce used the word majestic on his review of him and that's the perfect word

I usually do not buy a statue with fabric due to the tropical climate in my country. I have seen stains on Thor PF and Captain America PF cloth costume :(. However Supes PF and Batman PF is just so well done that I cannot resist. Both of them together is a sight to behold, very elegant and the cloth really matches the pose and sculpture. Armpit issue aside, I think SS nailed this. Now just waiting for WW to complete my trinitiy.

By the way Supes PF is my first exclusive, first time ordering from SS and the most expensive statue I have bought to date and its all worth it :)

I usually do not buy a statue with fabric due to the tropical climate in my country. I have seen stains on Thor PF and Captain America PF cloth costume :(. However Supes PF and Batman PF is just so well done that I cannot resist. Both of them together is a sight to behold, very elegant and the cloth really matches the pose and sculpture. Armpit issue aside, I think SS nailed this. Now just waiting for WW to complete my trinitiy.

By the way Supes PF is my first exclusive, first time ordering from SS and the most expensive statue I have bought to date and its all worth it :)

Congrats, he is truly an awesome sight! Glad I opened him up!

Also:

:welcome1::FREAK:

:duff

Dude he is on the table next to me and I feel ****ing protected by him! He's a ****ing statue, for crying out loud! :lol

He is majestic, no doubt!
I kinda know what you're feeling man. He sits to the left of me in a Klingsbo as we speak and every time I turn I'm remindedof just how amazing he is. I'm glad most of you guys finally got him

Man, I'm really wanting the Trinity.... I have that damn recent EX conversion for Catwoman that's holding me back... :slap :lol

Congrats, he is truly an awesome sight! Glad I opened him up!

Also:

:welcome1::FREAK:

:duff

Thanks! However I am worried with some of SS statues having leaning issues. Supes PF is back and right side heavy due to the cape. In the photos for the first batches, I noticed that it's leaning a bit to the right, some said it's just the angle but some noticed it too. Now when I looked at my copy, there's no leaning but i noticed the padding on the right side is a bit thicker compared to the left on the base. I think this was done to compensate on the leaning? Now I am worried that due to the heavy cape, overtime Supes might lean to the side. Anyone else has this observation and concern?

Thanks! However I am worried with some of SS statues having leaning issues. Supes PF is back and right side heavy due to the cape. In the photos for the first batches, I noticed that it's leaning a bit to the right, some said it's just the angle but some noticed it too. Now when I looked at my copy, there's no leaning but i noticed the padding on the right side is a bit thicker compared to the left on the base. I think this was done to compensate on the leaning? Now I am worried that due to the heavy cape, overtime Supes might lean to the side. Anyone else has this observation and concern?

You're paro. Just don't smash him into anything and he'll be fine. :monkey3

Opened yesterday #1726...so nervous putting the damn cape on...tissue trick worked like a charm! Thanks!

Love this piece! Thought Supes looked a bit old from the advertising pics tbh

Opened mine today to find out my cape post had been broken off and then glued back on by, my guess, someone at the factory. So bummed about this. I've contacted Sideshow so I hope I can get a replacement.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Does anyone else have a problem with the cape peg fitting completely flush into his back? Mine is sticking out quite a bit.

Back