Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else have a problem with the cape peg fitting completely flush into his back? Mine is sticking out quite a bit.

Against my better judgement, I did try to adjust the cape last night. But mine wouldn't go lower no matter how I rotated the cape. Mine does sit up a little bit when viewing the statue from the left side, but it looks flush when viewing it from the front. The metal peg goes in but the red square base from the peg isn't aligned with the square hole. I think people say that this is normal, though when I see some of the pics from the first batch it looks like it can sit lower. There is no way I am going to try to use a dremel to shave the base or enlarge the hole though. Gotta learn to leave well enough alone.

You're paro. Just don't smash him into anything and he'll be fine. :monkey3

Did SS get back to you? Hope everything worked out.

I like your PO selection Bicoid. Looks similar to mine right now

Thanks man. I think Q2 2015 is going to be a killer for a lot of people. :lol

Would it be wise to wait for the 2nd batch if one decided to order in the future?

I don't think it really matters. There haven't really been any major QC issues for Supes. The regular will be around for a while I think.

Got my replacement head, eyes are the same but paint is a tiny bit better...

Did you guys realize his curl was a rubber plug in?

Had to use my Kryptonite hammer! This has got to be the cruelest thing to do to a collector!

Hope to get my replacement by end of the week. I see that Superman pupils are suppose to be looking up right?

With mine one eye was up and the other eye was looking forward.

which ones the replacement. They look nearly identical to me.

yea, same

yeah I thought they were pretty similar as well, the left head is the replacement. My original had a prob at the bottom left eyelid where they missed the paint line. This one does not, so I'm happy with it now.

One on the left had the better paint. Assuming that's it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Correct!

Hope to get my replacement by end of the week. I see that Superman pupils are suppose to be looking up right?

With mine one eye was up and the other eye was looking forward.

I just read this and realized I have not checked the eyes on my regular head, hope nothing is wrong. I have the EXC head on display and the good thing about the noodle eyes is that you won't have this pupil issue :)

I just read this and realized I have not checked the eyes on my regular head, hope nothing is wrong. I have the EXC head on display and the good thing about the noodle eyes is that you won't have this pupil issue :)

Hmmm Me too. Off to go check my regular

Back