Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there are options to buy one cubed, 2 cubed, and 3 cubed high units, with the same dimensions as the besta except the depth. I think it is a little more than 19 " deep. The shelves come separately.

All I could find were half shelves for some reason.

Exactly right on all counts. The shelves are inexpensive. Totally compatible with all Besta accessories and come in the same choice of colors but you get the added depth.

Do they come in black? I only see white on their website.

Anyone else find it extremely hard to find the right grip to hold on to the base? They make some really awkward bases at times. Same thing with Red Sonja.

All I could find were half shelves for some reason.

Do they come in black? I only see white on their website.

My bad they only come in white. I have 50 inch frame with one shelf for two compartments and 75 inch frame with two shelves for three compartments. Also comes in single frame.

I like the BESTAs for strictly 1/6 figures since the added depth ends up being wasted space since I don't want my collection cluttered, but I'm trying to see if I can incorporate it to fit my much larger vehicles or upcoming PF collection.

Well Here he is!!! I also put a tip on the vid as to what i do to put the cape on without scratching the head. Might be useful to some. Anyways let me know what you think of the vid. Trying to get more "pro" shots to make them look better.

Well Here he is!!! I also put a tip on the vid as to what i do to put the cape on without scratching the head. Might be useful to some. Anyways let me know what you think of the vid. Trying to get more "pro" shots to make them look better.

I feel like I went back in time. Congrats Pitu!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats Pitu, awesome review! Great tip for the cape. Your video was the only one that had a detailed look at putting on that cape from I can remember.

Im debating on keeping this...

I think you should hold on to it. If you're still thinking about selling it, maybe wait until the BvS comes out. By then people will get swept up with the hype, the going rate for the EX might go up, and there will always be new collectors looking for it. Personally, I don't think I'll ever let this guy go.

Hey I'm getting offers for Sonja for this bad boy! :lol

Very tempting y'know :rotfl

Yeah I might just keep him. All the friends are saying I got quite the pervy collection....clearly they haven't seen VS's stuff :lol
Hmmm now That is a different case altogether. I would probably trade it considering Sonja has a smaller ES and the EX is pretty awesome. However Supes is beyond awesome. I have both so its hard but I'd probably go Sonja too. Make sure you get lots of pictures before doing the deal.

Lol yeah VS has some crazy stuff lol

Hmmm now That is a different case altogether. I would probably trade it considering Sonja has a smaller ES and the EX is pretty awesome. However Supes is beyond awesome. I have both so its hard but I'd probably go Sonja too. Make sure you get lots of pictures before doing the deal.

Lol yeah VS has some crazy stuff lol

Yeah I know! Tough decisions here, but that EX is pretty bad ass. I may just fish on the bay and see what I can get and maybe with that, get a solid price on Sonja. However Supes does go for a bit more than Sonja, so it's not a good trade.

Like I said, I'm sure once I open it, I'll love it, I should make sure there isn't a hole like Lady Death :mad:

VS got a lot of booty in his collection......probably why I like it :lol

Yeah I know! Tough decisions here, but that EX is pretty bad ass. I may just fish on the bay and see what I can get and maybe with that, get a solid price on Sonja. However Supes does go for a bit more than Sonja, so it's not a good trade.

Like I said, I'm sure once I open it, I'll love it, I should make sure there isn't a hole like Lady Death :mad:

VS got a lot of booty in his collection......probably why I like it :lol

Dude a guy was selling her for 450 and I mentioned your name in the post on FB but for some reason it didn't notify you. I went back and checked the post and the name wasnt highlighted like its supposed to be.

Yeah Supes is worth more for now but that ES is still pretty high compared to Sonja and her EX is better too. AND she has lots of **** and ass.

Lol yeah he does

Dude a guy was selling her for 450 and I mentioned your name in the post on FB but for some reason it didn't notify you. I went back and checked the post and the name wasnt highlighted like its supposed to be.

Yeah Supes is worth more for now but that ES is still pretty high compared to Sonja and her EX is better too. AND she has lots of **** and ass.

Lol yeah he does

Oh I deactivated it. I'd been on that way too much, and I was getting a new job and these dudes are the ones to go on your ****. I was like hell nah, hire me based on resume not my FB. Hopefully he still had it up.

Yeah I agree, but after the whole delay, I think people like Supes more. And she does have quite the amount of T&A.

Oh I deactivated it. I'd been on that way too much, and I was getting a new job and these dudes are the ones to go on your ****. I was like hell nah, hire me based on resume not my FB. Hopefully he still had it up.

Yeah I agree, but after the whole delay, I think people like Supes more. And she does have quite the amount of T&A.
Yeah true. The anticipation for Supes was crazy. Man it was hard coming into the thread some days Lol.

Oh man too bad, its all good. Work is more important anyways. I think he sold it a day or two after that

Yeah true. The anticipation for Supes was crazy. Man it was hard coming into the thread some days Lol.

Oh man too bad, its all good. Work is more important anyways. I think he sold it a day or two after that

Yeah I went AWOL between Jan to May, but I caught a glimpse in March of the whole Supes situation and damn....I felt bad, you could imagine my surprise for my conversion :lol

Yeah I hear you, I'll just keep trying my luck.

Well I'm gonna post on the bay just to see my curiosity hopefully (not) get satiated, and maybe open the big boy in blue.

Back