Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry to all of those who have had trouble with the cape. I myself have no issues and have changed the portraits several times for pictures and to show other people how it looks.

I wish I could get you to do it for me :crying

Holy crap ! You guys are finally getting your statues. Siiiick. And Kinger I feel the same way about my Batman PF. Also annoyed with the cape, would've made it so much easier to change portraits often. I've started displaying him without the heat trails and ppl love it. I love it, you only notice that red bit when you're looking closely at him and even then it isn't THAT bad lol :duff

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Superman PF has arrived. I'm happy to finally have him in hand but the delays did kill most of the excitement. Popped on the regular portrait, never even took out the EX as I don't care for it. Got the cape on first try with no problems. Putting the Batman PF together was more of a challenge. The square portion of the peg does not sit flush into the socket on the right shoulder and as some has stated before, this is normal. Flipped the TV on to watch the bachelorette.

Superman PF has arrived. I'm happy to finally have him in hand but the delays did kill most of the excitement. Popped on the regular portrait, never even took out the EX as I don't care for it. Got the cape on first try with no problems. Putting the Batman PF together was more of a challenge. The square portion of the peg does not sit flush into the socket on the right shoulder and as some has stated before, this is normal. Flipped the TV on to watch the bachelorette.

Your little story has a terrible ending.

Man, I'm sad for you.

The whole thing fits for me. That's what she says.

In a very disappointed tone :wink1:

As one of the most vocal haters of the heat vision, I have admitted that it looks much better in person. But I still wish it was just a regular portrait without the heat effects. I think the sculpt is simply amazing and it looks so good when displayed above eye level. Superman looking down with power and a bit of anger. While the heat vision does not "break" the sculpt like I originally feared, it still takes a bit away from it. I find that I don't admire the face sculpt like I do other pieces I own. In fact I kind of just glance at it. Part of that has to do with the fact that the outfit is so darn perfect. But the eyes still bug me enough that I don't enjoy the piece as much as I could.

Regular Head sculpt is great but harder to appreciate where I have him displayed.

I also have yet to have one person come into my room and like the heat vision. I have had about 5 people I have shown it too (one was a very big Superman Comic fan) and all of them have said.... "Nice statue... I don't know about the eyes" or something to that effect. My mom had no idea what was going on when she saw it LOL!!! And she really appreciates all the SSC pieces I have received. I think they are just a bit off putting and a little too out there.

I am not saying anyone is wrong for loving them. I myself like them much more then I thought I would. Granted I was expecting the worst. I think much of my willingness to display them has to go to the fact that the head sculpt is flawless. But for me personally I still wish it had regular eyes.

Showed my wife the heat vision yesterday and her response was "creepy"

In a very disappointed tone :wink1:

2FD8F663-8EF0-4C93-B4F6-72E373398042_zpsj8vdi5lg.jpg

Showed my wife the heat vision yesterday and her response was "creepy"

They all say that.

I was supposed to have mine charged June 6th but so far, still no word. I even spoke to an SSC rep back in May. It's really starting to put a damper on this whole thing.

I was supposed to have mine charged June 6th but so far, still no word. I even spoke to an SSC rep back in May. It's really starting to put a damper on this whole thing.

Prob time to call em again. I'm guessing most of us who were sent the june 6th email have gotten ours. Really sorry to hear that they still haven't gotten u ur supes. hopefully soon...i was pretty down about the whole situation but getting him on my desk along side bats has rejuvenated my excitement! he's truly worth the wait!

Back