Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this statue, but mine has a very large and annoying wrinkle under the right armpit...I can't seem to smooth it out.

I finally got mine in today and I've got the same wrinkle. It bothers me a bit but there doesn't seem to be any way to adjust the consume to fix it. Not a terribly big deal but I agree it's a little nitpick. The statue is otherwise absolutely amazing!

I'll take some better pics this weekend but here's a couple quick shots with my phone.

y9ymejer.jpg

pyduba4u.jpg

u2y7uhyn.jpg

Bro those pics are amazing. You're "wrinkle" doesn't look bad at all bro. Congrats on a great piece at last

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I finally got mine in today and I've got the same wrinkle. It bothers me a bit but there doesn't seem to be any way to adjust the consume to fix it. Not a terribly big deal but I agree it's a little nitpick. The statue is otherwise absolutely amazing!

Nice pics.

I don't think it's the wrinkle itself that bugs me as much as that one pit has it and the other doesn't.

When I display it at an angle where you can only see one pit, it's not that bothersome. If I can see both, it kind of bugs me.

But ultimately no biggie, like you say.

^ Now, that's an awesome display! :rock

The wrinkle almost gives it an Alex Ross vibe.

Although Ross draws his costume pretty simple; buy yeah, the PF surely reflects his art a lot.

_Superman10_zps1a2da678.jpg

I do wish the logo sat higher as well :lol

I think what bothers me the most is that there is no wrinkle on the right side...if both sides looked more similar (wrinkle or no wrinkle), I don't think it would bother me as much. I'll get over it eventually.

I think the botheration is because right now, all the focus is on him. The way I have experienced it: The pain, suffering, frustration, and especially helplessness :D related with one collectible, goes away only when another one arrives. I am quite sure, once your Gladiator Hulk is there, all the bad thoughts about Supes will go away. ;)

I should have said it adds to the Alex Ross look.

And look -- there's a wrinkle in those undies! Bmutha you have the most authentic pf yet, it seems.

How is the weight distribution on this statue? I take it the base has a bit of weight to offset the cape? Or is it over all just well balanced?

Awesome setup here. This is greatness

Everyone else waiting on this piece I got another response from William yesterday explaining that several more hundred orders were shipping out next week. He assured me they were getting these shipped out as fast as they could. There is hope for those that haven't gotten a shipping notice yet so hold tight. Next week should be the week

Awesome setup here. This is greatness

Everyone else waiting on this piece I got another response from William yesterday explaining that several more hundred orders were shipping out next week. He assured me they were getting these shipped out as fast as they could. There is hope for those that haven't gotten a shipping notice yet so hold tight. Next week should be the week

Thanks for the update man..I'm one of the EX full payers that still hasn't received any notice from them..So hopefully next week I finally get one..

Last edited:
I was assured by CS that it would ship out on Friday. I checked my account status and it still says "shipping soon" and no email notice.So at this point they are just full of BS...:mad:

Back