Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on the other forum posted that SS said they still don't know when they will clear customs (this was via chat).

Thanks for the answer B. One thing SS knew how to do well was charge my CC last week...

I wonder if this small delay is gonna delay the next batches from coming in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody get a notice? Shipped? Anybody...?

I actually got a personal call from their customer service rep in response to my heated email about charging my card. He was very nice, and told me the port verified Friday morning that they were unloading the shipment so they went ahead a charged people so they could get them shipped that afternoon as soon as they made it to the warehouse. Unfortunately the port ended up not unloading them and now we are stuck in the situation we are in now. He said they fully expect to ship them this week, hopefully by Wednesday. As ticked off as I was Friday, I have to say that I am extremely impressed that their customer service rep would call me personally and not simply shoot me another email. You don't get customer service even close to that anymore these days.

We spend a lot of dough on their fine products so I'm happy that they show their appreciation to us by providing great Customer service. Thanks for the post CSI, I'll keep patiently waiting until Wednesday.

I actually got a personal call from their customer service rep in response to my heated email about charging my card. He was very nice, and told me the port verified Friday morning that they were unloading the shipment so they went ahead a charged people so they could get them shipped that afternoon as soon as they made it to the warehouse. Unfortunately the port ended up not unloading them and now we are stuck in the situation we are in now. He said they fully expect to ship them this week, hopefully by Wednesday. As ticked off as I was Friday, I have to say that I am extremely impressed that their customer service rep would call me personally and not simply shoot me another email. You don't get customer service even close to that anymore these days.

I've had SSC called me twice when a lady rep (won't mention her name) was a compete and utter ***** to me on the phone).

They make things right. I really hope this is an isolated incident and these shipping nightmares get straighten out.

I SS chatted them, and they told me, it'll ship out tomorrow, shrugs.

I've had SSC called me twice when a lady rep (won't mention her name) was a compete and utter ***** to me on the phone).

They make things right. I really hope this is an isolated incident and these shipping nightmares get straighten out.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 233
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 231
Back