Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first exp w/ ss on this experiment lol

Don't use this as a comparison for all. SS has done a pretty good job on their releases as of late. Superman was a horrific example. As was batman actually now that I think about the delays but other lines as well as the rest of their DC lineup have been executed very well

Don't use this as a comparison for all. SS has done a pretty good job on their releases as of late. Superman was a horrific example. As was batman actually now that I think about the delays but other lines as well as the rest of their DC lineup have been executed very well

Agreed, everything gets delayed because of production now, even with most other companies. But they've only had issues with shipping with Batman and Superman, more so with Superman. That's what makes it so frustrating. They've shipped out 1500 statues without issue but these larger statues just seem to be a problem. I just hope they figure it out before Wonder Woman ships.

Agreed, everything gets delayed because of production now, even with most other companies. But they've only had issues with shipping with Batman and Superman, more so with Superman. That's what makes it so frustrating. They've shipped out 1500 statues without issue but these larger statues just seem to be a problem. I just hope they figure it out before Wonder Woman ships.

I actually think thats why they moved up her shipping date. Hit the one timers first and the Flex according to their payment schedule. Less dissapointment that way.

I wonder if we actually are getting Supes this week. Seems like Tamato has a horror story about the bust supposedly showing up, getting charged, then a LOOOONG delay before actually getting it. I just dont want to be charged if they dont have it.

True, the 1:1 bust came out on time or very close to it, batman and supes suffered the most delays out of everything.

It's not like we have much of a choice if you want 1:4 scale DC character, SS is pretty much the only game in town and they know it.

I actually think thats why they moved up her shipping date. Hit the one timers first and the Flex according to their payment schedule. Less dissapointment that way.

I wonder if we actually are getting Supes this week. Seems like Tamato has a horror story about the bust supposedly showing up, getting charged, then a LOOOONG delay before actually getting it. I just dont want to be charged if they dont have it.

Tamato was charge in full for the Superman Bust, and was told to expect his shipping notice, and then had the charge refunded and had to wait another 6 months for it to ship. If. Remember correctly the busts hadn't even been put n the boat when he was first charged.

It's not like we have much of a choice if you want 1:4 scale DC character, SS is pretty much the only game in town and they know it.

Hasn't there been rumors about PCS getting the DC license? Maybe part of their 1/3 lineup though instead of 1/4?

PCS does quality work. I'd love to see Jerry's take on some DC characters.

Hasn't there been rumors about PCS getting the DC license? Maybe part of their 1/3 lineup though instead of 1/4?

I don't know man, Jerry's sculpts are hit or miss for me. Love his MK line, some of the street fighter stuff, hate most of the MotU and the Darkness Sculpt is good but could have been better and we'll see how he does with the horror/sci-fi stuff he's about to put out. The problem is if he get's the DC line, PCs has a hard enough time getting pieces out with a small market, can you imagine the delays if got something as huge as DC?

I don't know man, Jerry's sculpts are hit or miss for me. Love his MK line, some of the street fighter stuff, hate most of the MotU and the Darkness Sculpt is good but could have been better and we'll see how he does with the horror/sci-fi stuff he's about to put out. The problem is if he get's the DC line, PCs has a hard enough time getting pieces out with a small market, can you imagine the delays if got something as huge as DC?

Unfortunately your spot on. I've got some love for a couple in the motu line but I would have preferred realistic vs filmation accuracy. Same thing with the SF line. I played SF2 growing up but I'm not as big into it as a lot of peeps are. King Darkness is looking pretty darn good but I would like to see the finalized product prior to jumping on that one. MK line has lost all of its luster for me because if the abnormal delays they have had. So adding DC to their lineup would probably be overkill at the current time. Your absolutely correct in that thought. Well we can hope I guess. Maybe they'll get it together sooner then later. He man shipped on time.... well almost at least!

Unfortunately your spot on. I've got some love for a couple in the motu line but I would have preferred realistic vs filmation accuracy. Same thing with the SF line. I played SF2 growing up but I'm not as big into it as a lot of peeps are. King Darkness is looking pretty darn good but I would like to see the finalized product prior to jumping on that one. MK line has lost all of its luster for me because if the abnormal delays they have had. So adding DC to their lineup would probably be overkill at the current time. Your absolutely correct in that thought. Well we can hope I guess. Maybe they'll get it together sooner then later. He man shipped on time.... well almost at least!

Worst part is PCS is not far from where I live. I'd love to go over there and take a look at their production/logistics model and see what the trouble is. But I doubt Jerry's going to want some dude he doesn't know walking in and pointing things out. Not even saying I could fix it but maybe what it needs is a fresh set of eyes.

I'm most curious to know what happened with the MK delays. I can't even fathom what went so terribly wrong that they have been delayed for as long as they have. Its unreal. People paid for these in full years ago. Supes delay is pretty mild in comparison now that I think about it that way

I'm most curious to know what happened with the MK delays. I can't even fathom what went so terribly wrong that they have been delayed for as long as they have. Its unreal. People paid for these in full years ago. Supes delay is pretty mild in comparison now that I think about it that way

Absolutely, I don't think pcs can handle more lines.... each preview they show, I am not even excited anymore. Back of my mind is always the thought, probably 3-4 years time the statue will ship. By then, the excitement is gone with the wind. :dunno

Man I can't wait to get mine. I'm still waiting for a place in Australia to ship my Batman PF. 2 more payments to Sideshow for Supes and he's all mine. Only the regular but that's okay. My GL is reg, my Bats is reg as well. I've preordered WW already so I guess maybe that'll be the first ex? I'm not too fussed really.

why would DC give a license to a company that can't get a handful of different colored ninjas finished

the Classic Scorpion EX went on sale November 2012

i think you got me wrong, i meant, this was my first experience in dealing with SS on having a delay of any sort and finding out they don't accomodate 1st day purchasers....i buy tons from them and never had an issue till this release

Back