Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you guys are ready for what may be a long delay, a rumor I have heard is that a port strike might be underway this summer ugh!!! Hope this ain't the case!!

Are you serious?? I haven't heard anything on the news about a looming strike..That would be nightmare..

I can check with my contacts at exel on Monday. It would suck both for this and my job. I deal with logistics mainly nationally but we do get quite a bit internationally too. I'll post what I find out.

Thanks Josh for looking into it. I have known this info for a bit but didn't know if it was avoided or not. When I got this SS email it got me thinking that it might be happening after all. If it's true of the upcoming strike, what a nightmare for us collectors :( and everyone else!

I can check with my contacts at exel on Monday. It would suck both for this and my job. I deal with logistics mainly nationally but we do get quite a bit internationally too. I'll post what I find out.

Yeah thanks for that, dude..I really pray it's not true..

I don't care let it get here tomorrow or next month it's all the same at this point, after almost two years of waiting what difference does it make, tell you, this dc line has tempered my endurance to unmeasurable levels, joker, batman, this one, just to get a preview on WW I feel like I lived 700 years, oh wait, I have. :)

SS really screwed up with the release of this one. There's no excuse for them not planning this a little better. What made it worse was the way they went about it informing the customers with these empty promises only to send out emails saying, oops, sorry. D*** move SS, bad form.

What's ironic is the statue is one of their best PFs ever done, IMO. This piece is so awesome and they can't get it shipped.

Just opened my Superman Ex #764, Love it, getting cape on was kind of annoying as I felt it was gonna rub off on the head chest area, but I love the EX head since my Superman is displayed high the Ex head looks better for me heres some pics just waiting on glass case for it to match bats!

well still nothing for me as well......nice to see how they treat day 1 people who ordered this let alone the others

Back