Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for Supes to officially ship on the 6th :panic: yet to see one bad inhand picture of this guy which tells the story in itself that this one has come out great :yess: praying that Sideshows improving QC standards on this particular PF can continue with the second batch :pray:

My future brother-in-law just said that he looked majestic. Bruce I know you said the same on your first unofficial review

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wait, has anyone else with an ex not got a notice yet? Or is it just regs? I am still patiently waiting. Tbh, I forgot I was getting it, the wait has been so long. It will be like a nice surprise now. :)

Can't wait for Supes to officially ship on the 6th :panic: yet to see one bad inhand picture of this guy which tells the story in itself that this one has come out great :yess: praying that Sideshows improving QC standards on this particular PF can continue with the second batch :pray:

My Harley arrived with chipped paint on both heads and the replacement for the reg has a lazy eye and a bubble on it. I hope for the best with my Superman, but at this point I'm just about sick of QC issues.

Did you get yours yet? I don't have a problem waiting: I waited almost two years for the Batman EX. I'm used to it, but I still feel the need the ***** once and a while. I just really want a Superman statue.

Be patient buddy. I am still waiting for my batman :rotfl

Ugh, they pushed my final flex pay payment to July. I really want to this to ship, so I can show it off next to my Batman PF.

Are the folks that are getting their final flexes pushed back till July, reg or ex purchasers?

i got an email about a few weeks back saying this will be dispatched in batches and mine could be late May or June

I haven't seen many complaints on Superman PF QC issues. Maybe the delays are because sideshow is taking their time, and really putting forth the extra effort in order to assure better QC. If that's the case, that is great news!

I received an email last week or so saying that I will be paying for Superman and having him shipped on June 6th. Did anyone else receive this email?

Back