Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I don't mind the wait. It's gotten to the point where I've waited for so long that the excitement isn't there right now. I'm sure it'll come back once it's at my door.

Woke up to an email from Sideshow's processing department... no, not a shipping notice but a notice that Superman MAY get to me in July. D'oh! Dare I say it... BATCH #4.

Did this email today only go to just Regulars?

Mine is the EX and I didn't get any email since the one sent out on April 29 saying the full pay processing begins late May and continues through June.

Question... I know the early June batch for Full Payers for the EX already got emailed about being charged, but has anybody waiting for the EX received an email about the batch for late June? Just trying to figure if I could possibly be the late June batch or if I'm looking at July, or even beyond at that point.

Did this email today only go to just Regulars?

Mine is the EX and I didn't get any email since the one sent out on April 29 saying the full pay processing begins late May and continues through June.

Question... I know the early June batch for Full Payers for the EX already got emailed about being charged, but has anybody waiting for the EX received an email about the batch for late June? Just trying to figure if I could possibly be the late June batch or if I'm looking at July, or even beyond at that point.

I'm an EX full pay and I have had zero communication on when he will ship.

Another shipping delay? Why am I not surprised...This is getting ridiculous..

When they build it, he will come. Be patient my friend, Superman IS coming.
if-you-build-it-they-will-come.gif

All the fans after he starts shipping, coming out of the shadows to show love again.

Back