Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any other day 1 orders who haven't gotten a shipping notice yet like me?

PS, THIS IS JUST A QUESTION for the sake of curiosity, not a complaint. I know, I know, I'll get it when I get it!

PS, THIS IS JUST A QUESTION for the sake of curiosity, not a complaint. I know, I know, I'll get it when I get it!

ARE YOU COMPLAINING?? Hahah jk. This scares me though as a WL convert. How many batches are they doing?? I want this before the end of the summer!

ARE YOU COMPLAINING?? Hahah jk. This scares me though as a WL convert. How many batches are they doing?? I want this before the end of the summer!

from what I heard, they are doing 3 batches for the Exclusive. First batch has already been completed, second batch ships out on/after the 6th June and the third batch is still unconfirmed but shouldn't be too much longer I wouldn't have thought :dunno

Ha that's pretty much my story to a T. I POed a ot of pieces before I built my dedicated statue space and then realized "holy crap! room! :/"

That's where I'm at and as you can see no more room and already way overcrowded which doesn't lend to appreciation of a lot of pieces. Counter productive really. That why I'm going to sell a bunch of pieces.

View attachment 110955

you gotta move those CD's somewhere else and spread those statues out. Nice collection though.

I was a Day 1 EX order and I haven't gotten anything. I'm not real worried though. Getting it early or quick really isn't a big deal for me. I have a space for it and I assume it'll be filled sometime this summer.

That's a really nice display case... no doors to keep the dust out?

Garfield looks amazing :clap

No, dust is pretty good in my house so I don't have to worry too much about it. I do need to install some LED lighting though.

I was a Day 1 EX order and I haven't gotten anything. I'm not real worried though. Getting it early or quick really isn't a big deal for me. I have a space for it and I assume it'll be filled sometime this summer.

That's my video game collection and it shall be displayed prominently! :)
If push comes to shove I could do that but at least in this case it allows me to be much more selective in my collection and purchases. Keep in mind also that the 2 edge shelves are just 12" deep so they're more for figures and small statues than PF.

Does supes look noticeably smaller when next to batman, like you can see. In some pics people have posted.

Lol. I'm really not though, I've been fortunate enough to be 1st batch on everything I've ordered up until this. I'm not thrilled about waiting but there's not much room to complain. It just feels like if I even question about it some rabid virtual gangster is gonna jump all over me about "calm down", "relax", stuff I already know like "you'll get it eventually," blah, blah...

Last batch here too i'm assuming.. haven't heard a thing.

It's a lot of us in the same boat... It's not such a huge deal because there HAD to be people in the last EX batch, just happens to be us I guess... For me this is encroaching into Spider-Man and Apocalypse territory and I have to say I'm excited for my favorite character and one of my favorite villains more than Superman... (*ducks at virtually bottles and tomatoes being thrown*)

So they charged my Final Payment on the 20th ..... and its still in processing WTF?

Maybe they're waiting for the June 6th batch? If that's the case, better they charge you early and fit you in to that batch than making you wait longer.

Just guessing, though.

Maybe they're waiting for the June 6th batch? If that's the case, better they charge you early and fit you in to that batch than making you wait longer.

Just guessing, though.

Awesome just spoke with Kathy from Sideshow, my Superman gets shipped out today!!!!

Back