Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maguire and Raimi ruined it for us all. I always thought Franco and Maguire should've been cast as one another. Like Franco as Spidey and that weasel Maguire as a weasely little Goblin (like he really is)

I Know, I just love Spidey in the comics. Still waiting for the perfect Movie adapt.

I Know, I just love Spidey in the comics. Still waiting for the perfect Movie adapt.

Dont think anything of the sort from Spidey,FF or Xmen is going to happen as long as the butcher studios hold the rights. Look at Xmen1-3, FF(both movies plus the going to fail reboot) and the first 3 Spidey movies has produced (The new Spidey movies aint soooo bad)

TBH i just want a sick Spidey PF lol
And a Magneto PF lol and waiting on my Miss Grey

Raimi Spidey films are great, 3 is the best.

spiderman_crying.gif

Maguire and Raimi ruined it for us all. I always thought Franco and Maguire should've been cast as one another. Like Franco as Spidey and that weasel Maguire as a weasely little Goblin (like he really is)

Damn it I have to agree there Franco would've done a better spidey. :goodpost:

i's not half as bad as the cluster**** that is Interview With the Vampire's casting.

i's not half as bad as the cluster**** that is Interview With the Vampire's casting.

Lol sure. That came out of nowhere man sorry. That has very little if nothing to do with comic books and it wasn't directed by Raimi as far as I remember. However it did have a cracked out looking little vampire:blah played by Kirsten Dunst. The Spiderman movies did however have Kirsten Dunst in them, who was also played by a cracked out looking vampire.:blah

I'm betting one cent we get this June 2014.

You're on. But since we don't have pennies anymore here in Canada, I will raise you a nickel and say July 2014.

Same from Canada too lol. Im in Toronto in Scarborough to be precise. I think Burning Rage is right man, look at the delays with Batman, so having Supes pushed back another 6 months doesn't seem unheard of. The only problem I have with that is not being able to display those two bad boys together :mad:

But on a positive note, also opens up the opportunity to get more PFs lol

Back