Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2815466978_5dea660c74_z.jpg

Lmao! I love Superman, but I don't think I could ever dress up like him.

Thats what the guy behind him said! :lecture:rotfl

I will probably dislplay the reg anyway because I already have an angry Supes on display but yeah, really curious about the ex as well. I didn't hate it like many did but didn't really love it either so will be exciting to see how it actually looks.

I had quite a bit of interest in converting over the pf. For now, I wont be making any decisions. I did write down all of your names, though. As Jenn and I looked back over both PF's, this one and MOS, we decided we might get both and make our decision when they are in hand.

I had quite a bit of interest in converting over the pf. For now, I wont be making any decisions. I did write down all of your names, though. As Jenn and I looked back over both PF's, this one and MOS, we decided we might get both and make our decision when they are in hand.

corporate-power-18.gif

I can hear hearts breaking around the world BG :( :monkey2

tumblr_m1iakieipr1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Dang! Poor SS freaks :1-1:
:wink1:

Definitely didn't mean to break hearts. I just know that so many at once came in and I was overwhelmed. Be sure to be on the WL people. IT WILL convert.

Amen to that. LOL! :love

It's hard being a girl with girl friends that aren't nerdy... so when MoS came out it was just like "k go and stare at the guy, you don't have to understand the story line" and they go willingly... lol

That is hilarious... And totally awesome. So in the end ... How many of your friends "got it" and how many we're confused.... I actually took over 100 students to see it as a reward, and I had to explain half the film to some of my lady colleges... The comic loving ladies on staff TOTALLY got it.

That is hilarious... And totally awesome. So in the end ... How many of your friends "got it" and how many we're confused.... I actually took over 100 students to see it as a reward, and I had to explain half the film to some of my lady colleges... The comic loving ladies on staff TOTALLY got it.

Could've taken me :tap I haven't even seen it yet :(

wait...You haven't?

tumblr_mnblzsnVQa1ss4io3o1_500.gif

Yeah man. I'm kinda sacrificing the cinema these days. For the two of us to watch a movie with nothing extra costs $40 now. Last time I went to the cinema was for the Avengers.

I've just been hanging out for Blu-ray releases and enjoying them in my home cinema which costs me $30 and I keep the movie. The picture and sound are amazing so I find it hard to justify going these days. Plus I can't stand teens talking throughout :gah: the movie which seems to be happening more often than not. Why bother going in the first place you have to pay so much to watch and then you talk through it :slap

I'm going to take a couple of days off in a couple of weeks so I might venture out and see pacific rim. I heard nothing but awesomness about that so my interest is peaked

Last edited:

None... It's hilarious/sad when you're trying to explain characters and their back stories to your friends who know nothing about comic books. They literally look at you like you're speaking another language :dunno haha.

Recent conversation has revealed that some of our friends have no clue who Poison Ivy, Wolverine, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are... Usually we just gasp and go shame on you! we can't be friends anymore! xD

Could've taken me :tap I haven't even seen it yet :(

If you had payed the airfare I would have bought the ticket.

Yeah man. I'm kinda sacrificing the cinema these days. For the two of us to watch a movie with nothing extra costs $40 now. Last time I went to the cinema was for the Avengers.

I've just been hanging out for Blu-ray releases and enjoying them in my home cinema which costs me $30 and I keep the movie. The picture and sound are amazing so I find it hard to justify going these days. Plus I can't stand teens talking throughout :gah: the movie which seems to be happening more often than not. Why bother going in the first place you have to pay so much to watch and then you talk through it :slap

I'm going to take a couple of days off in a couple of weeks so I might venture out and see pacific rim. I heard nothing but awesomness about that so my interest is peaked

You need to see Pacific Rim on the BIG SCREEN. I have seen most of the big blockbusters this year, and so far it is Totally the best.

Back