Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2268574439_be481073d8.jpg

G'night Spidey :wave

Thanks Ondi ... it was a short rest

What's the point? Really... :thwak

Pushing guys to rush in and buy so it sells out faster ... that or just causing :panic::panic::panic:

I am glad to see that you can move on... and embrace the flames... lol

alfred-nevah.gif

Well Magnum I am new, but since I joined SSC has been listening to their fans. The changes to GL and Darth Malfus prove that , BUT they DIDN'T happen right away. In fact it took 5-6 months for BOTH of their productions photos to be updated. This has been up for 2 WEEKS!! I can honestly say I don't know WHAT is going to happen with this. I know that n this site I am in the minority, but that doesn't seem to matter

The very reason I don't really feel like complaining. SSC has given the fans what they wanted with two different statues. They did not make the changes overnight so now It's time to be polite and wait. Not to mention there are enough other people complaining, that I can just sit back and watch.

You know I don't think this pic has gotten enough air time ... lol

null_zps44f2c754.jpg

castiel-what-the-hell.gif

I would REALLY like to see the Ex AND Reg portraits displayed at SDCC. I think we would FINALLY have a better idea what they will actually look like when displayed in our homes.

Just saw less then 80 remain, so had to put in my order. Can't wait :D Glad i ordered the ex on this one, a little bummed i missed the ex on batman pf, but since you can hardly see the batarang it does not matter.

Last edited:
That's what I'm waiting for also...It's a good way to avoid the nrd, I had no idea :)

I don't see it being that much of an advantage. When/if your WL converts, the NRD will apply anyway. With an ES this big and so many people on the fence, my guess is you will convert next week.

Just saw less then 80 remain, so had to put in my order. Can't wait :D Glad i ordered the ex on this one, a little bummed i missed the ex on batman pf, but since you can hardly see the batarang it does not matter.

You can see the Rang. Ask those who attended Con.

Plus one on the batman. Really like that piece also but waiting on that one. Will probably end up getting the regular when it is closer to release. Will look great with the superman.

Back