Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed... so Ondi... you disappointed that we won't be reliving the "good old days"???

Now who could be disappointed with this
904087_10151414231223562_69516009_o.jpg

Easiest order I have ever made aswell. I'll be honest and say I am let down by the Ex but the standard portrait is fantastic so my order in is.

Man as soon as unwarranted personal attacks begin (and I don't condone what happened to you earlier) it's break time for me. I have no interest in that. In jest yes but no attacks. We are all here for the same reason. Everyone can hate on the statues as much as they want I don't care but it should stop their unless there is good reason.

Anyways if this does come out on time.........(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) We will get Bats in August (looks over shoulder for killer) and Supes first quarter. That would be amazing.

Ordered my EX can't believe they have less then 90 left now... Glad i ordered :) This looks to be an amazing piece!!

Little does Superman know that he's about to be sucker punched by GL. :lol

I was more concerned for Ivy standing in the middle of all that :lol They look like a pack of hungry wolves. Josh you just need to add a pole, some lights and a bar in the background and the scene is set lol

Now who could be disappointed with this
904087_10151414231223562_69516009_o.jpg

LOL... oh Ondi just remembers the good old days of me complaining I couldn't get a Batman Ex... till the day I did ... lol

Easiest order I have ever made aswell. I'll be honest and say I am let down by the Ex but the standard portrait is fantastic so my order in is.

Man as soon as unwarranted personal attacks begin (and I don't condone what happened to you earlier) it's break time for me. I have no interest in that. In jest yes but no attacks. We are all here for the same reason. Everyone can hate on the statues as much as they want I don't care but it should stop their unless there is good reason.

Anyways if this does come out on time.........(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) We will get Bats in August (looks over shoulder for killer) and Supes first quarter. That would be amazing.

Personal attacks do suck... they take a lot of the fun out of this place ... I LOVE discussion... but things don't need to get personal

:lol Well I did get all the EX's but I was going for a Uniform look. Even with the reg's it's a bad *** set up.

I am getting 2 of them... maybe 3 down the road... I don't need the baddies ... or at least not these versions of them.

Absolutely brother! :clap :yess:

Little does
Superman know that he's about to be sucker punched by GL. :lol
:hi5:

Well me I guess I only have two of them :( :lol

Ordered my EX can't believe they have less then 90 left now... Glad i ordered :) This looks to be an amazing piece!!

This is going to be an AMAZING piece ... and now that here are less then 80 these are going to start to fly out the dooe.

Well with the reduced ES there is an improved chance of getting this on t.....i.....m.....e . Sorry I didn't want to type it out loud so to type lol

Back