Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the statue day 1 and all that jazz, but why is it priced at $400...DC licence cost SS a fortune to acquire? Popularity of the character? In any case this fun little hobby is getting way to rich for my blood. I'm getting fed up with paying 350 something plus shipping & taxes for a PF :(

I will buy a Cap & Thor comiquette if they ever make one though :)

Well, I've read through enough posts and stared at enough pics until he grew on me. So yeah, I just got through pre-ordering him. Earlier, my awesome wife pre-ordered me Batman which freed up an extra buy to accent him....and who better to do it than Superman?

Steven

Well, I've read through enough posts and stared at enough pics until he grew on me. So yeah, I just got through pre-ordering him. Earlier, my awesome wife pre-ordered me Batman which freed up an extra buy to accent him....and who better to do it than Superman?

Steven

:clap
17547_400x600.jpg

Steven

Absolutely! Good call man! :hi5:

I have been trying to call them that out of respect to the fans of it and of the artist who made it.

- Even though I think both are wrong and crazy ;) :) :)

I appreciate the respect... There is one other thing I was reminded of yesterday... As zoomed in as the mainEx pic is, you would have to be looking at in like 1" away to see it that big...so I am sure it will look even better:yess:

Back