Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Ivy, never have I seen a fig with so much hype and so much buyer remorse afterwards :rotfl SDCC be hyping people up lmao, 'I don't need Joker but I gotta have Ivy' OMG for real?

First off there is only ONE CBG!!!!! The man is brilliant!!!!

Second WTF!!! Why are people piling on Spidey. He has done nothing wrong. I know the above comment might have been said in jest but it is one of many over the past few pages. He is always polite and shares his opinions in a respectful way... WTF.

Wow, Jaws how much is Spidey paying you to be president of his fan club?:wink1:

In all honesty Spidey and I "get" each other, it's just sarcasm. I love him almost as much as you do!:pfft:

Second WTF!!! Why are people piling on Spidey. He has done nothing wrong. I know the above comment might have been said in jest but it is one of many over the past few pages. He is always polite and shares his opinions in a respectful way... WTF.

and he has studied art and anatomy to boot :wink1:

This isn't directed to anyone specific, but I'd rather someone was overly enthusiastic and positive about something than listen to someone be a total downer all the time and make me second guess my own enthusiasm.

I don't care if someone posts a lot. As long as what they post isn't a constant annoyance.

There is a lot to be excited about with this piece.

These need to be on Page 666

7249978f48892313739fd62a9a5a1127_zpsdee834d5.jpg

896df1c9-52e9-40ee-bf15-739e8b944824_zps089ca22b.jpg

supermaneyeballssmall_zps5b330cfd.jpg

Wow, Jaws how much is Spidey paying you to be president of his fan club?:wink1:

In all honesty Spidey and I "get" each other, it's just sarcasm. I love him almost as much as you do!:pfft:

hey tamato I know you and Spidey are cool. I knew your post was in jest. But some seem not to be.

and he has studied art and anatomy to boot :wink1:

Your just made because you spent big bucks on an Alien Batman bust ;)

No guys you have it all wrong... CBG pretends he know nothing about art, comics, movies and pop culture while Spidey pretends to know EVERYTHING about art, comics, movies and pop culture!

:nana: :1-1::1-1:

Hey ive always been a HUGE comic, anime, cartoons, toys, movies fan. I love pop culture! I just was out of the comics scene for the last 10 to 15 yrs. But slowly catching back up. Thanks to all with so much great info! :1-1:

lol CBG is a righteous dude.

CBG is a genius.

Thanks all my good friends! :1-1: :hi5:

These need to be on Page 666

7249978f48892313739fd62a9a5a1127_zpsdee834d5.jpg

896df1c9-52e9-40ee-bf15-739e8b944824_zps089ca22b.jpg

supermaneyeballssmall_zps5b330cfd.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl these pics are giving me nightmares about the ex.... Now I only remember the mantenna eyes eww! I tell you the more you post the more we see this. Lol ..... Maybe SS might see this and will change it before the release. And btw the bloody eyes .... :rotfl :lol not to mention the zombie supes looks so creepy....

Preordered the regular edition from an Australian retailer.

My first PF loving the look of this one. It will display nicely with my Supes Fossil watches.

Back