Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my googleness, the soup is still available. quick someone google him! he should be out rescuing his super dog. where's lex when u needed him most!

I know it's been :horse but if only this would have had that awesome EX head sculpt with just red painted eyes, he would have been sold out by now!

instead of stuffing himself with truffle or caviar dream, lex is hosting the next bizarre food show where he gets to dine on snail's ****ooe and bird's nest soup.
I guess soup will be available for another week. now where's that fortress of solitude. hmm, which reminds me if this soup will be solid or will it be Halloween. soup probably won't arrive till Halloween anyway. :D

I know it's been :horse but if only this would have had that awesome EX head sculpt with just red painted eyes, he would have been sold out by now!

That could be what's holding back the sell out or maybe the EX ES is actually higher than Bat. Or probably a combo of both factors! :lecture

ya man, too bad SS didn't think of that. we all know the bat have one stored in safe keeping. but its not too late for SS to make up by blinging out the soup as an ex.

The Batman ex should've been holding kryptonite. It would look cool alongside the Superman ex.

I have to disagree. How often do you see Batman running around with Kryptonite? The batarang or a grappling gun make far more sense as an EX feature. Leave the kryptonite to Luthor. It'll fit him far better.

the ex should be a black or red Kryptonite. one can be rarer than the other. then the Batman will save him.

Superman has no business handling kryptonite of any kind. I'd rather deal with the squiggly heat vision than see a kryptonite EX for the Superman PF.

SS will fix this for us somehow. They have to. They want their customers to be happy I believe (as most successful companies do). They've always had fantastic customer service and monitor these threads. They know 80 % of us are unhappy with the Ex. I have total faith in them as a creative team that they will come up with a more suitable alternative like red painted eyes on the same beautiful sculpt but get rid of the worms. They changed PFs before last minute and this has a whole year to be tweaked. I have faith it will be done. :)

Last edited:
lmfao the Freddy Krueger PF we didn't complain at all and when he shipped we discovered SS had added a light up base. You might get what you want by NOT asking for it lol.

Back