Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you feel the hate?

I am trying to figure out how participating in the community is a bad thing....:dunno... At least 100 of my posts in here have to be answering the same darn questions for people. Maybe I will just start posting what I WANT and screw helping folks... Seems to be what a lot of others are doing.

I don't get all the hate on Spidey. So what if he will post more today than I've ever posted :wink1:

I don't mind all the pics, unless I'm on my mobile device, then I must admit I do curse you sometimes, Spidey :stick

As for the EX:
No worms eyes
No fusilli eyes
No light up eyes
No bleeding eyes
No alien eyes
No red eyes, that's right, no red eyes
How about just normal eyes? The EX is already a great sculpt. He has a determined look. A look of resolute. He's at his Fortress of Solitude so he's more likely about to take off and open a can of whoop ash than he is just burning something down. That wouldn't make any sense. So just determined downward gazed eyes. Keep it classic.

come on Sideshow...let us in on the April fools joke:impatient:...the ripped out bloody eye sockets growing worms is all a big joke!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It would be sold out by now if the EX looked more like this.

supermaneyeballssmall_zps5b330cfd.jpg

Photo from SF.

SuperThing

Spidey976 RULES!!!!!!!!!

Funny, just last week Spidey was the king of this thread. Now some are giving him grief. Well that is BS IMO. Spidey is always polite, helpful and humorous. People need to back off of Scaryman/zombie superman/WTF EX head will creep out from under your bed and pull your eyes out.

Spidey976 for President!!! Oh wait he's a Canuck. We have to get that rule changed down here.

Spidey976 RULES!!!!!!!!!

Funny, just last week Spidey was the king of this thread. Now some are giving him grief. Well that is BS IMO. Spidey is always polite, helpful and humorous. People need to back off of Scaryman/zombie superman/WTF EX head will creep out from under your bed and pull your eyes out.

Spidey976 for President!!! Oh wait he's a Canuck. We have to get that rule changed down here.

Talking sharks are not allowed to vote.

I don't get all the hate on Spidey. So what if he will post more today than I've ever posted :wink1:

I don't mind all the pics, unless I'm on my mobile device, then I must admit I do curse you sometimes, Spidey :stick

I too don't care how much a member posts in a thread. As long as they are always contributing something new and not repeating themselves 100x. AND when they complain and they see others have an opinion and they shoot them down for complaining. Why yes, I am talking about a certain someone in this thread....
:gah:

Truth is, a good number of us don't like the ex head. However, pretty much every one of us ordered it still. So who's fault is it? We will have to band together to talk about how fantastically awesome the regular head is, and leave the negativity at the door. I think we've bashed the ex head to its max.

I too don't care how much a member posts in a thread. As long as they are always contributing something new and not repeating themselves 100x. AND when they complain and they see others have an opinion and they shoot them down for complaining. Why yes, I am talking about a certain someone in this thread....
:gah:

Truth is, a good number of us don't like the ex head. However, pretty much every one of us ordered it still. So who's fault is it? We will have to band together to talk about how fantastically awesome the regular head is, and leave the negativity at the door. I think we've bashed the ex head to its max.

While I have much love and respect the BG, I still have lots of hate and bashing in me for the EX head :)

I'll start the bashing when I have the thing in my hand. If I dislike it then I will let SS know what a POS it is. I am trying to reserve judgement till I see it.

While I have much love and respect the BG, I still have lots of hate and bashing in me for the EX head :)

Something there is very little of on this forum. Glad to see it exists with some of us.

It's okay to still say you don't like the ex. It's the repetitive nature in some of the members that makes me :slap

No matter how much I love or hate an item. I always love my fellow freaks. :1-1:
Huh. Quite the opposite for me. I despise every one on this forum. But I thought I was effectively showing simulated respect. I would prefer that Buffy keep my sham a secret from here on if at all possible. Thanks.

Something there is very little of on this forum. Glad to see it exists with some of us.

It's okay to still say you don't like the ex. It's the repetitive nature in some of the members that makes me :slap

You might have hit a nerve. This superman PF thread has never been below the top 3 threads in about 6 months and that was without any pictures or news...:cuckoo:

Now it's about 4th....til I bumped it.

:lol

but im not paying $400 for a toy as you call it and a light up feature does not make it a toy... and there have been thousand of statues made with light up features that still work and not from SS but other manufactures... I remember when people called PF dolls cause it had cloth :lol

plus there are other true toys with lights that work for years... I even have Hallmark Xmas ornaments with lights and motion from 1986 that still work and run 24hrs a day for a few weeks a year

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Spidey976 RULES!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone is giving him grief. Maybe my post started this but it's just a teasing joke. Spidey tends to take things a bit too seriously when you tease him.
All in good fun! :1-1:
Though coming back after the weekend and browsing 250 new freaking pages is an exercise in patience!

Not near to sell out yet. If they pull something like 7500 for the Ex I'm deleting my order, they'll keep my NRD but no way I'm paying almost $550 (custom and so) for it when I'll be able to find it on the secondary market for a cheaper price.

Back