Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the ex. I kind of miss the days having to wait the second a piece goes up and getting it
fast otherwise you miss out. Ahhhh those were the days.

Kind of, If you were able to get on the wait list the day it went up you had a pretty good chance of getting the piece still.
It really was a thrill though. Every time the newsletter came up I wouldn't miss it. For either ordering a piece I really wanted
or seeing a new preview that was out of left field and awesome. Nowadays I just wait til after work and casually
order because I know it will still be there.

Oh yeah you guys speak the truth. I was excited to order this but back then the intensity was over the TOP! I used to sit at the computer staring at the screen refreshing like mad and then trying to rush the order through while at times getting booted out due to the craziness, but at the end of the day it was mad fun and attaining the ex was like winning a race. A piece could be sold out in a matter of hours. Good times

Pre-ordered the Exclusive version. Now I just want the Flash!!!!

Hope the flash has an iconic pose like the Sup's and Bat's, not just sitting down tying his shoes. I want my JLA display to fit together, and not have some standing and some kneeling.

They were the days, indeed! The suspense of waiting for the new product to be available to order - then racing to get checked out. And the agony of waiting for that confirmation email ensuring you secured such character. It was frustrating yet fantastic!! :yess::clap:slap:gah:

Oh yeah you guys speak the truth. I was excited to order this but back then the intensity was over the TOP! I used to sit at the computer staring at the screen refreshing like mad and then trying to rush the order through while at times getting booted out due to the craziness, but at the end of the day it was mad fun and attaining the ex was like winning a race. A piece could be sold out in a matter of hours. Good times

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lol
That's exactly what I'm talking about. It was a fantastic time. And stressful in a good way :lol

I still haven't ordered yet! :D

Well what are you waiting for? :tap :D

I think I'm just taking advantage of it while it lasts! :p

:D

You'll be hooked for life. :lecture

@MasterSafara you realize that we are all just speculating how long this will be around for.... Could be days... Could be less. If you want the Ex I would just pull the trigger

Just pre ordered the EX, too bad *** to pass up on. The smoke has to be removable, theres no way they'll package that like that. It will break.

That's what i've been thinking as well.

I kind of hope they do make it removable, but as of right now it isn't

For me, superman cant really be chalked up to a single rendition. When I was young I remember the movies vaguely. I knew the general story arc and had a mild interest in the comc line along with my Web Of and Uncanny XMen series'. I never knew much of the DC Rogues universe with the exception of Bats and I never took interest at all in JLA. I found some of the characters to dated and lost interest.

Supes was always just an iconic character that for me represented DC as Spidey did for Marvel. A somewhat nostalgic character but more a tribute to a classic hero archetype.

You getting the Ex Mr. N?????

Welcome to poverty. This is an intense year to get on board.

Lol.... No ****....lol

Hope the flash has an iconic pose like the Sup's and Bat's, not just sitting down tying his shoes. I want my JLA display to fit together, and not have some standing and some kneeling.

Flash is the one I want to see NOW.... Don't get me wrong I want WW to, but the FLASH is huge for me.

How does that happen? Isn't there like some ungodly amount for the EX on this one?

Your late to the hobby.... You were away when the PO went up... You waited to long. I didn't start seriously thinking about collecting till August, and by then even the Waitlist was close. I got a Bat Ex from a fellow Freak though.

Any guesses when the EX is going to be sold out.It took a week for Bats if am not mistaken, should Supes sell out faster??

Any guesses when the EX is going to be sold out.It took a week for Bats if am not mistaken, should Supes sell out faster??

Batman took about 4 days from what I have been told. However, we have NOidea how many they are ball parking to make, and since I joined most of the big statues have sold at a rate of about 500 statues a day.

size_zps2c316ca8.jpg

They do look epic together but the EX have gone, so EX or Fail. Yeah that will stop me ordering :yess: :lol

I am usually a 1/6 scale guy and do not own any statues. After seeing this piece at SDCC I decided I had to have it. So I PO ex Superman PF, reg Batman PF, and WL ex Green Lantern PF. I guess I am now a statue guy.

I was only a 1/6 scale guy... Then I saw Joker at SDCC in 2011... It ruined me. :)

Back