Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol .... Thanks Snoops... :hi5:

I have a plan for another new sig in a little while....lol. It was funny when jay pointed out HOW many posts I have in this thread I looked at the Batman one, and together they are like 1/3 of my post count if not more....lol. So I was like oh damn.... But then I just thought ... Damn I should OWN THIS!!!! So I have been playing around with pics on my iPad ....lol.

:lol :rock:rock Own it, bro, OWN IT! :rock

DUDE I am like the King of the DC PF's... Number 1 in Superman, Batman, and GL threads, Number 2 in the Poison Ivy Thread, Number 3 in WonderWoman, and in the top 10 for Joker...

I don't think the Rock is ready to go toe to toe with you then. :horror :lol

:lol :rock:rock Own it, bro, OWN IT! :rock

Oh I AM!!! For awhile, at least... To long and it might get obnoxious :rotfl

I don't think the Rock is ready to go toe to toe with you then. :horror :lol

Not in these threads....lol...Oh and you missed the fancy GIF I found in your quote....lol

null_zps7a8eddc4.gif

Oh I AM!!! For awhile, at least... To long and it might get obnoxious :rotfl

Not in these threads....lol...Oh and you missed the fancy GIF I found in your quote....lol

null_zps7a8eddc4.gif

:rotfl :goodpost:

hamburglar.jpg
This needs to be in your sig or avatar. This is how we will all address you from now on. :yess: :wink1:

:rock:rock:rock Army of Darkness reference FTW! :winner

hamburglar.jpg
This needs to be in your sig or avatar. This is how we will all address you from now on. :yess: :wink1:

Because it would be funny and we'd all laugh at you :lol

I'm only kidding around with you bud. I'm bored. :(

Well... Don't think it would be good for mods to go around deleting posts JUST because it is funny.. I was in forum where a mod started abusing their powers like that ... It got BAD very very fast

Well... Don't think it would be good for mods to go around deleting posts JUST because it is funny.. I was in forum where a mod started abusing their powers like that ... It got BAD very very fast

:lol I bet it did. They should make you a mod of this section. I'd vote for you.

Back