Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are evil :lol

Oh if you won't listen to us.....

null_zps996596e3.jpg

:lol Nice one.

Just seen i can get the Reg over here for £50/$76 less than it would cost me from SSC. Oh that is tempting now. :D

Not even 24 hours have passed. Give it a few days.

:lol Just kidding,i've already reserved,

SS made this way ,TBD system ,Im glad with this,anyone who wants the piece can buy ,not Like RD2-C3P0 pf exclusive edition,was sold out in five minutes,but this way,the exclusive and limited way is cool too,its Like a crazy chicken run

Exclusive should be exactly that. EXCLUSIVE. It doesn't make sense. They do make regular editions too. It's not as fun anymore hunting on PO day. And to say I only got 1 of 450 or something like that. Like the ninja turtles were. Mondo as much as people don't like it, does it the right way. They are very rare. I know people in the hobby for a while feel the same way too.

Didnt sold out?? Isnt a true ex piece :lecture

Bah....lol
Yeah i can buy it but didn't really plan on it. I'll probably pick it up when my dealer gets him Does look like an awesome statue and i'm a big batman fan.

:lol

Oh you KNOW you want to ...lol

Not even 24 hours have passed. Give it a few days.

:lol Just kidding,i've already reserved,

SS made this way ,TBD system ,Im glad with this,anyone who wants the piece can buy ,not Like RD2-C3P0 pf exclusive edition,was sold out in five minutes,but this way,the exclusive and limited way is cool too,its Like a crazy chicken run

You know this will be EPIC...Superman is a MUST piece for MANY of us:lecture

This is a must have,but when SS made do the TBD system ,the world lost his magic :monkey2

Like old times,F5 button fire MODE ON :lol

Hey Spidey976, I love your new avatar and sig! :lol :clap :rock:rock:rock :clap

Lol .... Thanks Snoops... :hi5:

I have a plan for another new sig in a little while....lol. It was funny when jay pointed out HOW many posts I have in this thread I looked at the Batman one, and together they are like 1/3 of my post count if not more....lol. So I was like oh damn.... But then I just thought ... Damn I should OWN THIS!!!! So I have been playing around with pics on my iPad ....lol.

Lol .... Thanks Snoops... :hi5:

I have a plan for another new sig in a little while....lol. It was funny when jay pointed out HOW many posts I have in this thread I looked at the Batman one, and together they are like 1/3 of my post count if not more....lol. So I was like oh damn.... But then I just thought ... Damn I should OWN THIS!!!! So I have been playing around with pics on my iPad ....lol.

:lol It is a great sig :hi5:

Back