Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! The first version was nice, but the new version is even NICER!

supes2.jpg

supes1.jpg

Pics borrowed from this post by gomur on SF.

Will pass on the EX for sure and get the REG. REG or fail!

Can anyone tell me roughly what time this pre-order is likely to go up? I'm in Australia so need to work out the timing lol. Do people think the Ex will sell out within hours?

It should be available about 2am. I think that's what time I was up when I ordered Batman & Ivy

It should be available about 2am. I think that's what time I was up when I ordered Batman & Ivy

I did the calculations going off of the SS website and came up with about 6.00 am Perth time so yeah you probably wouldn't be far off.

Like Bruce says though this should be around for a few days.

Anyone know if this is a TBD or set number?? If it's TBD then you've probably got weeks.

I did the calculations going off of the SS website and came up with about 6.00 am Perth time so yeah you probably wouldn't be far off.

Like Bruce says though this should be around for a few days.

Anyone know if this is a TBD or set number?? If it's TBD then you've probably got weeks.

6:00am?! screw that! I'll do what brucecamblzchin is doing and order him while I'm enjoying my Froot Loops

i like both heads.ordered .far better than the one displayed in cc.in the photos looks like tthey have darkened the red colours.

Wouldn't it be a funny surprise if they brought back priority preordering with this statue and limited the ES to 500 EX 1000 Reg

WOW! The first version was nice, but the new version is even NICER!

supes2.jpg

supes1.jpg

Pics borrowed from this post by gomur on SF.

Will pass on the EX for sure and get the REG. REG or fail!

Well JB I am glad you really like it. I know that you aren't crazy about the EX, but give it till Thursday and then make your decision. Just saying that then you should Get a better look at it.

With the "sneak-peek" pics we got on Thurs, will SS be putting up even more pics tomorrow ahead of the PO?

I think they gave us the BIG preview on Thursday. Alex said it was because it has been almost a YEAR since it got teased at SDCC. We might not get anything else till Thursday.

i like both heads.ordered .far better than the one displayed in cc.in the photos looks like tthey have darkened the red colours.

The SSC pics are a little darkened and greyed out because of the smoke they took the photos through. I am kind of using these as a comparisson.

supescopy_zpsf49b79ed.jpg

Back