Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about anyone else, but this is exactly how I picture you and your excitement for the the Superman pre order

1314185416_nobones_dance.gif

Nathan Barnatt is one strange individual. :lol

I'm thinking about going for the ex too but I prob would try to snap those worms off his eyes. I just want red eyes.

Only 3 days to go!! :yess:

A few weeks ago I wouldn't of been expecting to be seeing messages like this :yess:

Now the long wait to actually get him. It would be amazing if we got him before the end of this year. I can't see us getting him any earlier than a year from now though

They MIGHT try to get it out a little earlier BECAUSE of the large delay. Alex has said that is why we got a bigger preview right away, BUT I doubt it.

Looking forward to Thursday, glad I'm on vacation this week should make ordering easier. Definitely displaying with the EX head, looks rad with glowing red eyes!

Chewbacca pf has a September release date. Let's say this has a September release date too. Add in some delays and maybe just maybe we'll get this by the end of December.

Back