Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SupermanEX_zps7264adf3.jpg

Does the red mist effect also come included with the PF or do we have to create that look ourselves? :slap Why dont they just list pics of the statue as it is rather than create effects in photoshop to make appear amazing! :lecture

Does the red mist effect also come included with the PF or do we have to create that look ourselves? :slap Why dont they just list pics of the statue as it is rather than create effects in photoshop to make appear amazing! :lecture

It comes with that mist and flies around your room. :lecture

WoW! This makes me want the Exclusive even more now! Cant wait to unpackage the red mist :panic: Hoping the red mist doesnt have any QC issues or im sending my red mist back for a replacement! :lecture

I wouldn't put it past them. :D

LOL... you guys are nuts... lol. I will say this though... I am wondering if the organge/red tones you see on his face are a PS effect or if they are actually there? If they are actually painted on it MIGHT put a dampener on the guys who just want to SNAP the effect off. A WHOLE head paint job is a LOT more detailed then sanding down the eyes and painting them red.

LOL... you guys are nuts... lol. I will say this though... I am wondering if the organge/red tones you see on his face are a PS effect or if they are actually there? If they are actually painted on it MIGHT put a dampener on the guys who just want to SNAP the effect off. A WHOLE head paint job is a LOT more detailed then sanding down the eyes and painting them red.

Hey Spidey, just seen you added Hulk to you sig! Hope you can pick this up soon :hi5:

Hey Spidey, just seen you added Hulk to you sig! Hope you can pick this up soon :hi5:

That one will have to wait for awhile. I am not putting it off for years, I hope, but I have to put pieces ahead of it with actual Es and which are not limited editions. Trust me when I say I have SEEN the Hulk at a LCS, and it is one of the MOST impressive statues I have EVER seen. I can't wait to see up with the Batman PF, and the Superman PF as those will be some of the statues I have ALL together... lol

That one will have to wait for awhile. I am not putting it off for years, I hope, but I have to put pieces ahead of it with actual Es and which are not limited editions. Trust me when I say I have SEEN the Hulk at a LCS, and it is one of the MOST impressive statues I have EVER seen. I can't wait to see up with the Batman PF, and the Superman PF as those will be some of the statues I have ALL together... lol

Why don't you just flex pay it? If you don't get it now and wait just for ES edition statues then you might as well say you'll never get it because to be honest every year they release more and more that are must have for fans. The way it's going all statues will no longer have an ES, then what? You waited too long, and the mold they use to make this statue is now crappier and the last batch of the hulks end up worse than their original castings.

Bottom line, if you like it, and it looks awesome to you and it's something you would want in your collection get it, **** all the naysayers about ES and all that crap, just don't say you want it and be all indecisive and then state how it's one of the most impressive statues you've ever seen but decline to add it to your collection, that irritates me to no end. We should be in this hobby to collect statues and display them because they move something in our hearts and bring out our inner child, we should not be focusing on what it's worth down the line. Who cares if there's no ES and everyone can own it, the statue you own is yours and yours only. If other people own it, then they have similarly good taste.

Last edited:
We should be in this hobby to collect statues and display them because they move something in our hearts and bring out our inner child, we should not be focusing on what it's worth down the line. Who cares if there's no ES and everyone can own it, the statue you own is yours and yours only. If other people own it, then they have similarly good taste.

:exactly: :goodpost:

The point is that it has an open es so you can postpone getting it if you need to order statues that have an es. Just think of how many potential pre-orders many of us will make for statues that will be at comic con this year.

Back