Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea where people are seeing "OLD" in this Superman? No way he looks in his 50's, mid 30ish I would say. This is Superman in his prime and its a perfect rendition if you ask me.

Yeah, the "standard" age of Supes and Batman in the comics is around 35, which looks right on here. Don't want some whipper snapper, 21 year old Superboy on the shelf. . .unless he has Krypto, and some Legionnaires to be posed with. In which case, YES!

^^^^^ :goodpost::goodpost:

Automn is my second favorite month, after Srginp.

:rotfl:rotfl

Call me crazy but I think this statue is SPOT ON!!! The proportions are great the head sculpt is INCREDIBLE. I like this one much better than Batman.

I like the sculpt....its got a war veteran type of look to it to me that shows he's been in some serious battles. I'm curious to find out what the other sculpt will look like with the red eyes. I would imagine that would be a different rendition other than the same rehash with just red eyes.

He should be around his 30's in which Superman looks like it. Portrait IS PERFECT.

I could go for an updated base! And COH red eyes pissed off look head sculpt for the exclusive accessory would rock!:rock

1463557-superman_angry_super.png

I absolutely love this statue everything about it is quality...I need this piece in my collection & can't wait to pre order him

Now who wants to buy my Hot Toys iron man & captain America so I can pay for him?? ;) lol

Neil

Will this have a light-up feature for the Red Eyes? Hopefully they change the base to light up to.

Back