Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes!!!!!!!!!

IMHO...nobody draws a better Captain Marvel & Black Adam than Ross. I would buy these in a heartbeat.

I prefer Jerry Ordway. I too am looking forward to Captain Marvel, Mary marvel in white, and perhaps Black Adam. Alex Ross draws everyone looking so strained with 1% body fat. It's too much, IMO.

I prefer Jerry Ordway. I too am looking forward to Captain Marvel, Mary marvel in white, and perhaps Black Adam. Alex Ross draws everyone looking so strained with 1% body fat. It's too much, IMO.

Um it's actually the opposite. Most comic artists draw Characters with no body fat, all muscle. Alex Ross actually uses live models he photographs for his poses to get a more realistic human look. Generally he uses models that are in great shape but he isn't creating anything that is completely ridiculous.

alex-ross-justice-league.jpg

The COH will be nice if we can go from Classic to Butt Kicking in 2.2 seconds! :rock2

Nice, can't wait to see the second head sculpt. There were 2 headsculpts for Wolverine LSF too but they scrapped the second one I think.

There were actually three heads for the Wolvie LSF, two of which were given the axe.

it's rare but i like everything about this statue including the base.

dont change a thing and just release it already!

Shorten the base a bit so that the statue isn't taller than the Batman PF first, thank you.

It would be sick if it wasn't just light up eyes, but led laser light up eyes. Like a laser pointer!

Why would you want a couple of red dots on the opposite wall? It's not as if you could see the beams.

Last edited:
Still not the beams.

What you could do is turn off the lights in pitch black room. Light up his eyes (if they're lasers) and turn a flash light on the laser so you could see the beam. Anyway... it would be cooler if it was a laser just to know it's a laser rather than just light up red eyes.

What you could do is turn off the lights in pitch black room. Light up his eyes (if they're lasers) and turn a flash light on the laser so you could see the beam. Anyway... it would be cooler if it was a laser just to know it's a laser rather than just light up red eyes.

They could also install some of those doll recorded voice thingies on him and have him say "Up, up and away".

Dude, the Super Powers figs are genius. I don't want the MISB stuff like the pic but I have my Super Powers series one in storage somewhere. Great figs - I have traced my collecting habit back to those figures when I was like 5 years old :rotfl

Dude, the Super Powers figs are genius. I don't want the MISB stuff like the pic but I have my Super Powers series one in storage somewhere. Great figs - I have traced my collecting habit back to those figures when I was like 5 years old :rotfl
I still have mine as well. :wink1:

Back