Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman looks amazing but if the edition size is too high I won't get him. They have a lot of time to make other Super PFs over the years so I hope they don't make 4000 of these because it lessens their value and appeal to me. It isn't an action figure. I think they made too many Joker PFs so I didn't buy one. The Joker PF STILL isn't sold out and the waitlist is STILL on.

Superman looks amazing but if the edition size is too high I won't get him. They have a lot of time to make other Super PFs over the years so I hope they don't make 4000 of these because it lessens their value and appeal to me. It isn't an action figure. I think they made too many Joker PFs so I didn't buy one. The Joker PF STILL isn't sold out and the waitlist is STILL on.

You remind me of me back in 1993.
"Bowen made a Batman statue...oh it's a $150? For a Comic Statue? Really? Oh they're making 5555 of them? Maybe I'll get one later, there should be plenty."

EPIC FAIL

In my experience the people moaning about edition sizes and $$$ are oftne the same people sitting in the Waitlist threads down the track going 'Good luck everyone I hope you convert broski' :hi5:

Oh you reckon? I think it's looking good. What else would you stand him on? I mean he's gonna display with Bats so another gargoyle is out of the question :shrug

Wow I preorder Bat Pf, waiting this awesome piece for order too :) then Wonder woman!!! I dont like Green latern preview, looks like porcelain statue :(

OK guys, Batman Ex has been ordered. Yeah, I'll probably get Superman Ex too and Wonder Woman Ex and then I'm DONE with DC. A guy only has so much space. Thanks for the tips. :)

I agree edition size at times can get annoying since its nice to collect limited produced items. However IMO if your collecting for future value your truly not collecting your buying Collectibles with the hope you can make a profit in the future. To each their own

Oh thanks for watching man! My advice is if you dig the PF then PO it - don't sweat the edition size etc etc coz when the bad boy ships and everyone is posting pics on the forum and slapping each other on the back you'll be sorry you didn't commit.

I always use FLexpay for my PFs so I can budget them in, taking a 400-500 dollar whack on the CC is tough! :rotfl

this is looking pretty good... Im undecided on getting him or not as I already have the Custom Enraged Superman... :dunno

Could there be a possibility of getting a heat vision portrait:

Untitled-8.png

I got Bats ex ordered and want to get supes to.

When do you guys think he will be up?

Also does his cape look like its cloth with wires like some people suggest. I hope not I'm not a big fan of that I prefer a statue cape like the Thor pf that cape looks awesome I think they should do the same here.

I know it's a Personal preference thing but if his cape is cloth I think I'll pass. To much like a toy for me.

Back