Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, yeah. March is 9 months away, now much time do you really need to save up for these things?

Well, a bit of time personally.

I've got three coming this year (Joker, Dutch and Freddy) so I'm teeing up next year at the moment which looks like it'll be Bats, Supes and possibly the Master Chief PF - those three right there represent approx 1800-2000 bucks once they ship them halfway round the world to me.

If you've got the cash now see what they'll take for the proto at SDCC :rotfl

thats kind of crazy that they are going to be showing him off at SDCC but you can't order until "fall"

they showed the Obi-Wan LSF a year ago and he still isn't up for order.

:dunno

You've seen the tease right? Andy Bergholtz sculpting what is essentially Christopher Reeve? It's a no brainer if you ask me - automatic buy.

What is weird is they've confirmed doing a Christopher Reeve figure and it looks to be in the Fortress from the sketches as well, I wonder if that means Reeve be really far out in comparison to this?

You've seen the tease right? Andy Bergholtz sculpting what is essentially Christopher Reeve? It's a no brainer if you ask me - automatic buy.

And the fact that it could look like Reeve is what bothers me. I do enjoy Reeve's enterpretation of Superman but he's not my superman if that makes sense. I'd prefer it to have a face similar to that of the life size bust than Reeve as that resembles the Fliecher version which I probably connect with more than anything in terms of Superman. If its going to be a comic version of superman then that's what it should be and not a comic version of Christopher Reeve as Superman. Personal preference is all. :)

And the fact that it could look like Reeve is what bothers me. I do enjoy Reeve's enterpretation of Superman but he's not my superman if that makes sense. I'd prefer it to have a face similar to that of the life size bust than Reeve as that resembles the Fliecher version which I probably connect with more than anything in terms of Superman. If its going to be a comic version of superman then that's what it should be and not a comic version of Christopher Reeve as Superman. Personal preference is all. :)

I agree with you. I like my Reeve's HT figure, but wouldn't drop the money on a PF version.

Either way I feel like I'm going to like it unfortunately for my wallet :slap :lol superman is my number #1 hero and to not get his first PF is just criminal...it looks so good from the neck down what's a head really? :lol

thats kind of crazy that they are going to be showing him off at SDCC but you can't order until "fall"
That does seem odd to me. As someone else said, this isn't the first time they've done it, but I don't care for dragging things out. If you're gonna show him off, put him up for pre-order please. That's one thing I like about Hot Toys.

Ha! Possibly - I mean at the moment for me the full reveal is a formaility - I've seen the face sculpt in the tease and it looks great, now the body and base are revealed and he's got PJs, he looks like Chris Reeve = must purchase. If they do an 'official' Superman The Movie PF down the track then I'll have the option of selling the first and grabbing the new one but that is an imaginary situation at this stage.

380688_10150977722704145_999052232_n.jpg

auto PO enabled... :yess: time to sell my 1/6 reeves now... :yess:

Oh thanks for watching man! My advice is if you dig the PF then PO it - don't sweat the edition size etc etc coz when the bad boy ships and everyone is posting pics on the forum and slapping each other on the back you'll be sorry you didn't commit.

I always use FLexpay for my PFs so I can budget them in, taking a 400-500 dollar whack on the CC is tough! :rotfl

Yeah true. I'm in for the three big ones: Bat, Super, WW (all Ex). Then that's it for DC cuz these PFs are massive and I only have so much space.

I hav PO bats. Will get this as it looks great. IMHO i think the base look to plain. If they could have part of daily planet globe as the base this will be the best supes.

Can't wait to see the head sculpt. Hoping it isn't a Reeve sculpt (and I doubt it will be), but this is already the best mass market Superman statue available even if it were offered headless.

You know, I'm trying to control myself and only get Marvel related stuff. I'm most likely passing on all this wonderful DC stuff we have seen so far (like all the Batman goodness). With that being said, this is shapping up to be an amazing statue. I might not be able to pass on it... I might be a fool to do so.

You know, I'm trying to control myself and only get Marvel related stuff. I'm most likely passing on all this wonderful DC stuff we have seen so far (like all the Batman goodness). With that being said, this is shapping up to be an amazing statue. I might not be able to pass on it... I might be a fool to do so.

just keep on buying buddy!...then let's all of us here worry together later...:hi5:

Back