Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fully sculpted wouldn't be a PF then would it? PFs are made up of mixed media ie leather jackets cloth etc.

Has there ever been a PF fully sculpted. Please post pics.

Poison-Ivy-Sideshow-Statue-001_1341847260.jpg

I wonder how many marriages are going to fall apart because of SS.

Man, I hope they space these out a bit.

I don't know where you have been, but 1/4 scale=premium format now, regardless of whether they include fabric or fully sculpted:wave

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=3002201

look under her name

They really need to Sticky that someplace, seems we have this discussion in almost every PF thread nowadays. So many customers still don't know the change (or won't accept it - Dave!!) LOL

Looks good but I think my HT Christopher Reeves will do the same job as this, if I were going to get a Superman piece it would definitely be the 1:1 Bust

Agree, the HT one is so good & I hate to have two similar pieces in my collection, but since am planning to go for the DC pf I guess Superman is essential one.

This looks like it's going to be fantastic. I can see the cape being sculpted - I'm guessing that's so they can control the silhouette of the figure - which I know is important from an artistic point of view.

It's amazing that SSC can utilize what's so great about mixed media with Superman and Batman, yet reject it utterly with Green Lantern.

I has a sad :(.

I just hope that the SSC DC 1/6 figures come close to these amazing Batman/Superman PFs, since I only have room for the former. :(

Instant preorder! I would love to put bat and sup right next to each other. At this rate I need to find a new way to display everything. I'm so out of room on my current shelves.

This looks like it's going to be fantastic. I can see the cape being sculpted - I'm guessing that's so they can control the silhouette of the figure - which I know is important from an artistic point of view.

It's amazing that SSC can utilize what's so great about mixed media with Superman and Batman, yet reject it utterly with Green Lantern.

I has a sad :(.

I couldn't agree more. GL is going to look out of place if displayed with Batman and Superman. The Superman is looking fantastic. Can't wait to have him and Bats together.

Instant preorder! I would love to put bat and sup right next to each other. At this rate I need to find a new way to display everything. I'm so out of room on my current shelves.

I am hoping to one day have a Superman next to Supergirl display. Not getting Batman.

Back