Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those with final flex pay in September .. Has anyone received any emails or shipping conformation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those with final flex pay in September .. Has anyone received any emails or shipping conformation?

I don't have a final flex pay in September, I'm on full pay, and I don't mean to crush hopes & dreams but I honestly at this point think I'm going to have Wonder Woman and Catwoman in hand before Superman.

I don't have a final flex pay in September, I'm on full pay, and I don't mean to crush hopes & dreams but I honestly at this point think I'm going to have Wonder Woman and Catwoman in hand before Superman.

This is Crazy!! I'll wait for it but man I want it now!

I'm in the same boat as you. Crushing REALITY!!!!!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. Crushing REALITY!!!!!!!

Make room for me too! Though I'm probably more in the aft section of said boat. To add further insult, it seems that BBTS have the regular PFs already in stock. :slap

Hmm, I'm really tempted to order a regular just in case my EX comes damaged.

Ya until Wonder Woman and Catwoman get pushed back too. We all know it's going to happen. Look at how long Batman and Superman are taking. It's because they are making the runs way to big and Wonder Woman is going to be the same way. I'll bet some of us wont see her until March or May of next year.

REG in the house!!

#114 and I love the EX instructions that came with him lol.

4a3aab0d2cb55e6e7e62ebd223f7c418.jpg

9e4524d59a9079b84201a8ca69c1f59e.jpg

0059be995163ab480658434cb898f531.jpg

REG in the house!!

#114 and I love the EX instructions that came with him lol.

9e4524d59a9079b84201a8ca69c1f59e.jpg

Nice and congrats! Did you get him by a LCS? It looks like the peg on his right shoulder sits more flush or is it just the camera angle?

I was at my LCS yesterday where I got mine from, and they got their 2nd batch of regs in.

There must be an issue with the EX parts then? Still waiting on mine, and getting the "no replacements" already on my Alien LSB that just came out last week has me more worried for this piece also.

I was at my LCS yesterday where I got mine from, and they got their 2nd batch of regs in.

Already on their their 2nd batch of regulars? I wonder if these are being shipped from different factories, or if the freighter with the rest of the EXs were Godzilled and sunk to the bottom of the Pacific?

Maybe the long delays are due to SS opening and inspecting each and every box to ensure that every statue is flawless? :lol Whatever the case, I'm holding out hope that all the Exs will be shipped by the end of September.

Bl8L9fuIQAAp7-A.jpg:medium

Back