Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa the #1 Pitun8tor is doing collectibles vids again? We're not worthy! Cant wait for the new vids mate, you collecting 1/6, 1/4 or 1/1 these days?

a Lil bit of everything. Pieces i really like and want. Like This Superman statue. but you know papo! Collecting for life!!

a Lil bit of everything. Pieces i really like and want. Like This Superman statue. but you know papo! Collecting for life!!
Are you on the WL or just waiting for your original PO to ship

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I feel like a team up vid between Pitu and BruceCamblzChin at SDCC 2016 could be the awesomest thing ever.

Heads will explode!!!!!it will be ****ing epic!
tumblr_n61rd9q5oi1sa2z61o1_500.gif

WTF? Seriously?!!! I orderd my EX in june 2013 and still "F"ing word on shipping!!!:impatient::slap

that's worse than me...I had my WL convert in Jan 2014 I believe...hope seems so lost at this point. I feel like it's going to drop on me at the worst financial moment :lol :monkey2

that's worse than me...I had my WL convert in Jan 2014 I believe...hope seems so lost at this point. I feel like it's going to drop on me at the worst financial moment :lol :monkey2
Dude there's no room here for your relevant talk. We're discussing what could possibly be the biggest YouTube event of SDCC '16.

giphy.gif

So tempted to just buy the Reg right now and bypass the BS going on right now with this EX. For those with the EX, are the noodle eyes really worth the wait?

So tempted to just buy the Reg right now and bypass the BS going on right now with this EX. For those with the EX, are the noodle eyes really worth the wait?
No but the red eye swap out is. And TBH the noodles aren't so bad either. The sculpt is gorgeous. Had mine with the red eyes for like 2 months

Just did it this morning. Picked up my Regular and cancelled my EX. I'm sick of waiting and I know I'm going to display him regular anyways.

Back