Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lt25koAqOO1qzrlhgo6_250.gif

That is the closet it can come to where I am right now. No gif could explain this situation better.

That being said, my hair looks very similar to this PFs. Haha. Had to transition from labor to desk/office work do to my injury. Used to shave my head. The day I saw this... Grew my hair out and rocking the dope casual split.

I actually ordered a reg of this from my LCS. Maybe I'd get that first. Heh. Well at least XM is providing enough distraction for now.

I really want this statue. I'm on the wait list for the exclusive version. I really hope I get converted! Still kind of new to collecting high end statues. The wait list status is killing me. I wish I would have known about this on earlier.

I actually ordered a reg of this from my LCS. Maybe I'd get that first. Heh. Well at least XM is providing enough distraction for now.

If my waitlist doesnt convert I'm putting the funds toward an XM piece. Then I will only have to pay $200 more and my first XM piece will be mine. :yess: Supes from SS does look amazing though. Good luck on your waitlist :)

I really want this statue. I'm on the wait list for the exclusive version. I really hope I get converted! Still kind of new to collecting high end statues. The wait list status is killing me. I wish I would have known about this on earlier.

If it gets converted you will get a replacement.Wacth how beat up the box will be and you mailing address will over the previous owner.

If it gets converted you will get a replacement.Wacth how beat up the box will be and you mailing address will over the previous owner.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I'll cancel my wait list and just go for the regular. The complaints I've seen so far are the sleeves may not be long enough and some seem to have random threads poking out.

Not too much complain from this statue. You should see the Apocalypse section

Have the regs started shipping for this? Or is the struggle real and still no timespan on when this will arrive if ordered today?

Have the regs started shipping for this? Or is the struggle real and still no timespan on when this will arrive if ordered today?

I ordered a reg a week and a half ago. I got an email already to expect it to ship sept 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF? Seriously?!!! I orderd my EX in june 2013 and still "F"ing word on shipping!!!:impatient::slap

The ex situation does suck. I would guess the regs are a completely different batch. Perhaps made in another factory. Although it's still no excuse for those still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF? Seriously?!!! I orderd my EX in june 2013 and still "F"ing word on shipping!!!:impatient::slap

Wow! That is bad. This situation is definitely not helping SS. I can't believe they are still giving people the runaround on when it "might" ship, especially when they really have no clue.

Im thinking about buying this but can someone please tell me for sure if this statue fits in a Detolf vitrene?
and if so is there a picture for proof?
would really help me out!

Im thinking about buying this but can someone please tell me for sure if this statue fits in a Detolf vitrene?
and if so is there a picture for proof?
would really help me out!

image.jpg

Oops it's sideways !

Back