Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st time having an issue on the cloth of a PF. Anyone have advice on fixing this? Sideshow does not have any replacement bodies so it's either I return or keep with the flaw and get $40 credit :huh

View attachment 128163

View attachment 128164

The seam on the hand issue that the other guy had is not a big deal.. YOURS is a big deal. I would send that packing. If you "trim" it as others have suggested, there could be a run in him eventually. SS has to replace that imo.

Tailors have a tool that they use for snags, it looks like a two prong trident, that you can pull the fabric loop back in... but the catch is you have to do it from the back side.

Thank you everyone for their awesome input! I would definitely return this, but the thing that holds me back is that it's the exclusive version and online prices seem to be high. I guess I will have to just suck it up and settle with the regular version down the road..:(

You can also try this... Slightly pull up on the fabric so there's a little space between his suit and the sculpt. Use a needle and try to push the snag material through the backside of the suit.

I was in the very first batch and had similar issues with the fabric. Ended up returning it as SS said they didn't have a suitable replacement. Will settle with the regular.

Thank you everyone for their awesome input! I would definitely return this, but the thing that holds me back is that it's the exclusive version and online prices seem to be high. I guess I will have to just suck it up and settle with the regular version down the road..:(

Such a shame an otherwise great statue is getting ruined for so many by the constant delays and lack of replacements.

Who cares if you get a Reg. He's still Superman and will be an admired piece. No one turns their nose up at a Captain America Reg. Also, while the Ex is a nice added bonus you really can't use it or risk getting paint on the neck. Classic protrait is the way to go imo. Hope it works out for you :)

Who cares if you get a Reg. He's still Superman and will be an admired piece. No one turns their nose up at a Captain America Reg. Also, while the Ex is a nice added bonus you really can't use it or risk getting paint on the neck. Classic protrait is the way to go imo. Hope it works out for you :)

Yeah, even though I got the EX, I will never use it. The Reg head is the superior version, and fussing with the cape means changing it out for even the sake of variety is a big no, no. IMO, you lose nothing with having the Reg on this one.

If I had a run like that on a shirt I was wearing, I would burn it, but these things are probably so flammable it would explode.

I love the EX head now that it's on. Never thought I would. Now I think it looks boss. Switch them out regularly.

Is it just me or are more and more people getting pieces with problems now that we're close to shipping out the last of the exclusives... Kinda worried here.

Is it just me or are more and more people getting pieces with problems now that we're close to shipping out the last of the exclusives... Kinda worried here.

Nah, your just hearing from the unhappy ones a lot. Stay positive man.

Nah, your just hearing from the unhappy ones a lot. Stay positive man.
Yeah what Kinger said. I LOVE mine. Its impeccable and I cannot wait for others to get something as amazing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Its a gorgeous piece. I still look at mine in awe. I don't use the EX head and don't like it as much as the reg portrait so anybody with a regular edition is still getting an amazing statue.

It is beautiful.

Its a gorgeous piece. I still look at mine in awe. I don't use the EX head and don't like it as much as the reg portrait so anybody with a regular edition is still getting an amazing statue.

It is beautiful.
Reg is amazing, very true. But the EX portrait looks beyond badass. He looks like he's going to **** up someone royally. Cannot wait to put him against a Darkseid PF

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back