Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a "processing soon" e-mail followed by a couple more weeks wait for unexpected delays just for sh**s and giggles :lol Sideshow has no idea what's going on with this piece. Regular edition coming 2015 :slap

Good Lord this is still going on! WTF SS, no joke you guys deserve some major brown nosing by SS to make up for this. I would have cancelled at this point. Hope you guys get some good news ASAP :duff

Mine is coming on Friday, looking forward to it, after I don't know how many delays.

I think if he does I'll go back to just collecting Batman from the DC Side of things. All the Batman PF's I've received have been fine so far.

I was just planning on getting Sups, WW, Darkseid, and possibly Brainiac, but besides that I'm trying to stick to just Batman characters. Lobo is pretty damn tempting, but I already have my hands full trying to buy all of ARH's mythological statues as well.

I was just planning on getting Sups, WW, Darkseid, and possibly Brainiac, but besides that I'm trying to stick to just Batman characters. Lobo is pretty damn tempting, but I already have my hands full trying to buy all of ARH's mythological statues as well.

I was going to do 7 JLA members, and of Course the Batman Fam and Villains. But if something happens with one of the main members I'd just stick with Batman. It'd make getting other things I like easier.

I was going to do 7 JLA members, and of Course the Batman Fam and Villains. But if something happens with one of the main members I'd just stick with Batman. It'd make getting other things I like easier.

That's pretty much my thinking exactly. If SSC blows one of the Big 7, I'll only be keeping the Trinity. I'll pick up Darkseid and just stick to the Bat-verse for the rest of my DC PFs.

Any of the big seven will be hard to pass on. I'm kind of regreting not picking up the Joker the other day when I had the chance, but I thought I saw some damage on the base, so I decided to pass. I can't get myself to sell Harley just yet, because I think one day I'll cave and have to get Joker.

Any of the big seven will be hard to pass on. I'm kind of regreting not picking up the Joker the other day when I had the chance, but I thought I saw some damage on the base, so I decided to pass. I can't get myself to sell Harley just yet, because I think one day I'll cave and have to get Joker.

He's going to get harder and harder to get at a good price. Almost every EX Joker I see is over $600 now and the Regs are over $450.

He's going to get harder and harder to get at a good price. Almost every EX Joker I see is over $600 now and the Regs are over $450.

The guy I was gonna get it from sold his reg for $410 shipped, and somebody sold their EX for I think $520 shipped on the forum the other day. If I end up having to pay too much for him I'll just wait for a fully sculpted one to come out. Although, I'm willing to bet money that Two-Face will have a fabric suit and he will look really cool next to the Joker.

The guy I was gonna get it from sold his reg for $410 shipped, and somebody sold their EX for I think $520 shipped on the forum the other day. If I end up having to pay too much for him I'll just wait for a fully sculpted one to come out. Although, I'm willing to bet money that Two-Face will have a fabric suit and he will look really cool next to the Joker.

I'm really hoping he does. I think it really works especially when it's a tailored suit. And He's got to have the two tone tie. If it looks like this I'm in

two_face_by_james_face-d53n71b.png

I'm really hoping he does. I think it really works especially when it's a tailored suit. And He's got to have the two tone tie. If it looks like this I'm in

two_face_by_james_face-d53n71b.png

Two-Face is a must. I'd like suit to be a bright-white on one side and a deep-black on the other. If they're going to tailor the suit they should tailor the hat as well, so you have the option of leaving it on or taking it off. Plus, he should have a Tommy-Gun in one hand, and a coin in the other.

Two-Face is a must. I'd like suit to be a bright-white on one side and a deep-black on the other. If they're going to tailor the suit they should tailor the hat as well, so you have the option of having it on or off.. He should have a Tommy-Gun in one hand, and a coin in the other.

I'm with you on the bright white, I kinda like the idea of the other side having almost a scared texture like in the art I posted but it's not a deal breaker. The only issue I see is they better tell those factory workers to wash their hands when dealing with a white cloth suit. I don't want my Two Face with a bunch of greasy finger prints on it.

Back