Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well here is the reply i got as to how they handle these split shipments; kinda odd considering some of the full payers are getting theirs and some of us still nothing.

"Most of the orders were placed the same day that the item went up for Pre-order. When items are received in split shipments. Management sees how many pieces we receive, then they determine at that point if flexpay go first or the fullpay orders. However; on the fullpay orders they go by the date and time stampted."

9404f184def911a5289e8d8673e9a633_zps38d70b59.jpg

Wow they changed the ex head and removed the noodles? This looks so much better!!! I might actually display the ex head.

Damn glad everyone finally started getting those emails. You guys will LOVE this statue

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I noticed the regular version is now showing July shipping on Sideshows website.

Oh man. Don't let people in here know that! The EX peeps that are waiting for their shipment noticed will burn down this thread if regs ship out prior to their orders. Haha I'd stay away from this thread for awhile if that was the case :panic:

Oh man. Don't let people in here know that! The EX peeps that are waiting for their shipment noticed will burn down this thread if regs ship out prior to their orders. Haha I'd stay away from this thread for awhile if that was the case :panic:

No, I think they are shipping out all the EX versions before the reg's...So I'm hoping to get mine sometime this month..

So true haha

Damn glad everyone finally started getting those emails. You guys will LOVE this statue

:yess: you've had yours for a good month now isn't it bro? Can't wait to feel the same feeling you experienced when you first set eyes on your Supes :rock bring it on!

No, I think they are shipping out all the EX versions before the reg's...So I'm hoping to get mine sometime this month..

Yeah I will say I feel for you the most. If I remember correctly this is like your first PF in awhile and Supes is your guy right? Hang in there man. Mohel be there before you know it. Easier said then done I know but the wait will be all worth it the moment that giant brown box is delivered to your doorstep

Yeah I will say I feel for you the most. If I remember correctly this is like your first PF in awhile and Supes is your guy right? Hang in there man. Mohel be there before you know it. Easier said then done I know but the wait will be all worth it the moment that giant brown box is delivered to your doorstep

Yeah man..My first in years and my fav superhero...Yeah this wait sucks and has been really hard, but the way I look at it now, it's getting close for me and I'm closer to getting him as each day passes..I really can't wait for him..

Still no notice here. Understandable though as I was a waitlister that eventually got converted. Didn't think it would take this long though. I've had a bit of a drought in terms of new collectibles lately so now would've been the perfect time to have him charged and shipped

Yeah man..My first in years and my fav superhero...Yeah this wait sucks and has been really hard, but the way I look at it now, it's getting close for me and I'm closer to getting him as each day passes..I really can't wait for him..

I know the wait is difficult JC but look at the bright side. If this would have come out on time you probably would have been forced to cancel because of funds. This is a much better option, right? At least this way you'll have a kick ass EX PF of your favotite character coming shortly. On top of this, you already know he looks great and has no real QC issues. Chin up bro, he'll be there soon enough and I promise you once you set him up, you won't have any other thoughts but how AWESOME he looks in your collection.

You guys are so lucky,
It's scheduled for December in Europe ... :(
Enjoy !

I know the wait is difficult JC but look at the bright side. If this would have come out on time you probably would have been forced to cancel because of funds. This is a much better option, right? At least this way you'll have a kick ass EX PF of your favotite character coming shortly. On top of this, you already know he looks great and has no real QC issues. Chin up bro, he'll be there soon enough and I promise you once you set him up, you won't have any other thoughts but how AWESOME he looks in your collection.

Yeah so true..You make alot of good points man...I'm just really grateful to be able to get him in the first place..I know I'm in the home stretch tho...Thanks for that bro :)

I hope they are shipping all the exclusives before the regulars. I just saw on the newsletter that the regular version is on the coming soon list so hopefully we will have them all soon enough. Still waiting.

:yess: you've had yours for a good month now isn't it bro? Can't wait to feel the same feeling you experienced when you first set eyes on your Supes :rock bring it on!

Yeah man a little over a month now I think. I got it April 23rd I think. I still love him ppl love the colours, I love the colours. I had the reg sculpt for a while and then I had some family over. The next morning I changed it to the Ex sculpt with the plugs instead of squigglies and I got this amazing "wow" from the bunch lol. The options make it that much better . I set up a light for night time viewing. Please don't mind the phone pic
3y7uzasa.jpg

I hope they are shipping all the exclusives before the regulars. I just saw on the newsletter that the regular version is on the coming soon list so hopefully we will have them all soon enough. Still waiting.

Actually the Regulars are in the "NOW SHIPPING" section of the newsletter! Still no notification on my EX, ugh.

Back