Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just inquired about how they handle their shipments when it comes to this split shipment, I don't think there is much harm to that...then again, i have to agree with some of the other guys here in my defence. This was poorly handled, an email over a month ago to say there would be a split shipment doesn't suffice if you ask me, if there is another batch shipping out this week, give those who are not on the list a courtesy email instead of us calling and trying to find out what is going on. Customer service goes a long way....

LoL how many times does SS has to explain that these statues are being shipped in split shipments?? I ordered day one as well, but what difference would it make to them if I ordered it 25 days later? How is SS punishing you? They handled your self-entitled 1st day preferential treatment email perfectly, I would have told you to F... Off with that first day BS lol

well said and thanks.....don't get me wrong, I am in no way trying to be as claimed 'self entitled' as spider put it, I just wanna know what is going on, if they told me you will have to wait till July, no issue, but during the process; i was curious to see how they handled people who actually ordered first versus others.....common sense dictates as you put it, first come first served....

Because as with most things in life people who order/participate first, generally get what they ordered first. I would love to see you go sit down in a restaurant and order your food and an hour later when you ask the waitress why the people who came in 30 minutes after you have already eaten and paid the check and your still waiting, she responds to you with F-off with your self entitled attitude, they will get to you when they darn well feel like it.

Or when you stop into the phone store to pick up your iPhone 6 preorder and they tell you they gave it to some guy who ordered well after you, but You can F-off with your self entitled attitude cause you will get it when they feel like sending you one.

Yay! My EX is finally charging on Friday :D Can't wait to have him next to Bats and the rest of the DC PFs!

Well technically the email did say shipping would be from the end of May through June. Today's only June 4th...

I'm getting a bit impatient though, at this rate Sinestro might get here first... :monkey4

I just opened mine. Wow! As much as I love the Batman PF I think I like this one even more. I really like the look and feel of the fabric, especially the shade of blue they used. I'm still not a fan of the heat vision effect. I do like the option of the red lenses without the "worms" but I wish the portrait didnt have the red spray around the eye sockets. I don't think I'd switch out the heads very often anyway, it's kind of a pain and it feels like a bit of a risk.

50de0a4753c0ba5b19d1366f89624552_zpsf629bd4e.jpg

88d2fdc5bb5be5fcb0a7475260c2db95_zpsd52e590c.jpg

0b8b289f506dd278dc0f569269deeb68_zps510b51d8.jpg

a8ea71d2d55afb9627571f7a326305a6_zps937b76e2.jpg

9404f184def911a5289e8d8673e9a633_zps38d70b59.jpg

I called the other day and was told they would be getting some shipments in June, but not all of them, so us EX full payers may not even get this until July!

Back