Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got told that this has been pushed back to mid may now I have 2 days left before last payment , now this not happy whats goin on here delay after delay I have no official email yet, but asked online chat, . if delayed again they should be giving us all some discount,

Discount???!! pssshh...pushed back one month ain't nothing.

Us Waiting for Bats was deserving of a discount.
I was expecting Superman possibly next year....so getting him hopefully next week...is pretty Awesome!

just got told that this has been pushed back to mid may now I have 2 days left before last payment , now this not happy whats goin on here delay after delay I have no official email yet, but asked online chat, . if delayed again they should be giving us all some discount,

Yeah no problem bud. Discounts all around.

I've never seen more people ******** over not getting a statue before somebody else than this PF

No kidding, it doesn't matter when or how we pay, the fact is we're all paying for it. Lol.

33w9vuf.jpg

Unless it is specifically the EX head, they should have plenty of extras made for the regular run too.

I was told they had no more replacement bases for Batman. I was told I could return the whole statue or take a $30 credit and live with the one I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told they had no more replacement bases for Batman. I was told I could return the whole statue or take a $30 credit and live with the one I have.

Ask them when the new batch is due in then, sounds like they are just "out of stock", no way they could not have anymore replacement bases for the entire run.

Back