Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JC30:
Is there any way to determine if your in the first batch?

SSAlex: You should have gotten a processing notice by now.

Well, I'm officially in the second batch...My wait continues...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JC30:
Is there any way to determine if your in the first batch?

SSAlex: You should have gotten a processing notice by now.

Well, I'm officially in the second batch...My wait continues...

I am right there with you. Hopefully not too long after the 1st go out we get ours.

Guess I'm in the second batch, even though I ordered the second it went up. :gah:

In this instance I am ok with it because I don't currently have a place to display it, but it is definitely frustrating.

Same here. Day 1 order for me as well but I got no notice. What is it like a 2 month wait? Anybody who was Batman 2nd batch remember how long after the 1st batch you waited?

I was in the 1st batch for Batman and I like Batman A HELL OF A LOT better than Superman, plus my Batman was closer to the prototype than most so I guess I gotta take this L with Superman and wait it out.

:mad:

I think it will be like 1 o 2 week wait tops.

Is that all? If so that's not bad. Not happy a Day 1 order is not in the 1st batch, but I know it doesn't work that way. Ahh, 1st world problems...

Being in Maryland, even when I do get my order shipped out on the 1st day of charging/shipping I get my stuff usually week later than the West Coast anyway. And on a few recent orders SS has charged me on charging day but waited at least another day or more to ship my order, anyway.

I was in second batch on Batman and it was 2 weeks after the rest, if I recall correctly.

Second batch for Superman on me as well, wahhhhhh. (No flex pay, by the way).

I still look at that sexy bat PF and think ****ing masterpiece! I love it! :love :lol

I agree 100%. It was just funny how people over reacted to bad photo's from the people who got it first. I bet there are more then a few who no regret their knee jerk reaction to canceling and wish they had followed through and gotten it.

Same here. Day 1 order for me as well but I got no notice. What is it like a 2 month wait? Anybody who was Batman 2nd batch remember how long after the 1st batch you waited?

I was in the 1st batch for Batman and I like Batman A HELL OF A LOT better than Superman, plus my Batman was closer to the prototype than most so I guess I gotta take this L with Superman and wait it out.

:mad:
I don't think the wait was all that long for the people who were in the second wave for Batman. Like with Superman I didn't get any notice for Batman while others were and still ended up in wave 1 so I guess there is a chance.

awww...baby sideshow collectors...aren't they cute...

It took me Ten years before my first purchase. Also I got the Spidey Vs. Venom com as a gift in '07 as a gift from my then girlfriend. Got it signed by Stan last Fan Expo. And dude I have like 8 POs coming in and probably another 3 at least by the end of this years. How many "baby", collectors do that?

Sent from the Bat Computer

It took me Ten years before my first purchase. Also I got the Spidey Vs. Venom com as a gift in '07 as a gift from my then girlfriend. Got it signed by Stan last Fan Expo. And dude I have like 8 POs coming in and probably another 3 at least by the end of this years. How many "baby", collectors do that?

You're still a newb :lol

Newb or not Ive been into collecting comics, cards and action figures from when I was 6. I have an extensive knowledge of many licenses. Whether it be characters or worlds or whatever. I've only recently started buying my own statues because I didn't have to money to before. I've known about SS for over 11 years. Suffice to say, I know my ****. Lol and I was a creeper on these boards for like a year or two before I started posting too lol. But what ever. Oh and Alex confirmed that the first batch will be shipping next week so there goes my day trip to Mississauga lol. Good news is I'll save on gas

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back