Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the word on the EX head? Saw some posts on Facebook saying that the heat vision actually comes out? Is that true?

What's the word on the EX head? Saw some posts on Facebook saying that the heat vision actually comes out? Is that true?
Think that makes perfect sense for shipping purposes
If so, i might get some custom work done on the eyes...just not a fan of the twizzlers

Hopefully there is still an eye behind it...would suck if the eye sockets were empty.
I'm not too worried either way...if they are empty, it wouldn't take much to fill them in and paint ( glowing red)

Fingers crossed that they are removable

I would go for something like this

image.jpg

Last edited:
Could be SS wants your money sooner so they are pushing people to use their Flex pay system. And odds are they get a lot less cancellations when people use flex pay due to the higher penalties for cancelling.

Let's be honest...the whole flex pay systems essentially amounts to customers giving Sideshow Interest free loans. Every Flex payment represents an increase to Sideshow cash balance and an corresponding increase in some sort of unearned revenue and/or deferred revenue account. When Sideshow ships your stature, the unearned account is reduced and Sideshow officially recognizes Sales Revenue. But in the interim...before our precious statues ship...Sideshow is free to use your cash any way they see fit. They could use the cash to cover any working capital needs or they could invest a portion of that cash and earn nice rate of return.

I'm not trying to insult anyone who actively utilizes the flex pay system...I simply believe the program enhances Sideshow's liquidity position. The question becomes how does Sideshow encourage more folks to flex pay? You can't broadcast that flex payments are interest free loans to Sideshow...so you start shipping products in "batches". The first batch rewards all the folks who flex pay. At some point in time, that message that flex payers potentially receive preferential treatments spreads on forum boards and other social media outlets. At the end of the day the number of customers utilizing the flex pay program increases and Sideshow's liquidity position continues to improve.

From a business perspective, Sideshow benefits greatly if they can find a way to encourage more customers to flex pay their purchases.

Just my opinion....

Let's be honest...the whole flex pay systems essentially amounts to customers giving Sideshow Interest free loans. Every Flex payment represents an increase to Sideshow cash balance and an corresponding increase in some sort of unearned revenue and/or deferred revenue account. When Sideshow ships your stature, the unearned account is reduced and Sideshow officially recognizes Sales Revenue. But in the interim...before our precious statues ship...Sideshow is free to use your cash any way they see fit. They could use the cash to cover any working capital needs or they could invest a portion of that cash and earn nice rate of return.

I'm not trying to insult anyone who actively utilizes the flex pay system...I simply believe the program enhances Sideshow's liquidity position. The question becomes how does Sideshow encourage more folks to flex pay? You can't broadcast that flex payments are interest free loans to Sideshow...so you start shipping products in "batches". The first batch rewards all the folks who flex pay. At some point in time, that message that flex payers potentially receive preferential treatments spreads on forum boards and other social media outlets. At the end of the day the number of customers utilizing the flex pay program increases and Sideshow's liquidity position continues to improve.

From a business perspective, Sideshow benefits greatly if they can find a way to encourage more customers to flex pay their purchases.

Just my opinion....

:goodpost: :exactly: Very, very well said! Enlighten us my fellow Phoenician!:hi5:

Just my opinion....

Well, single payment customers are getting their Black Widow on May 2nd, but my final flex just got pushed to June 5th. Explain that.

I don't understand why some people are so against flex payments. It's an option you don't have to do it. Personally I much prefer it, I kinda flex with my reseller, same idea but I can pay bits of when I want & it's so much easier for me because I just stick a bit on here & there & then once the statue or statues are due there either payed up or nothing much left to pay.

If anything I think SS are doing collectors a favour by giving us options

I'm just glad ss doesn't charge me interest for using flex pay. Seems like a win win for both sides. I love flex pay.

I know right who cares what they he off my flex pay. Any company will not give you a flex payment plan of over 5 to 7 picks to what is right for you with dates u pick and not get something from it. That along is a good deal for anyone that is getting something try can't pay for in full. No interest is a win win. You're right there is no down fall to this....

Back